Author Topic: Peeing stream  (Read 9699 times)

Offline DarkFox

• NSFW Access
Re: Peeing stream
« Reply #15 on: 2019-11-11 00:54:16 »
I can help the stream by squeezing the blood out of my glans, or to press down on it from top and bottom to open up the meatus a little.  On occasion the exact opposite also helps: pulling the skin back real tight so that the frenulum pulls down on the head and stretches the meatus out.

This. Before I started retracting, I always had troubles peeing with a straight stream as my foreskin was really tight. So the glans was a lil squeezed and the stream usually became a spray LOL. Making pressure on the right spots can help to control the stream shape.
Quite ironically those troubles disappeared when I started retracting.

OP have you tried to gently squeezing the glans at its sides while you're peeing?

Offline Aftskin

• NSFW Access
« Reply #16 on: 2019-11-11 22:58:04 »
I actually saw a doctor and asked for a surgical solution but he said that would not be possible. Yes, if meatus needs to be widened as this is a widespread common surgical operation but not narrowing the meatus. Even a urological clinic I contacted via email did not want to tackle this topic at all. I do not know why not as this is really a painful experience for me everytime a have to pee in a public toilet.

Maybe you could use one of those glans rings with an attached urethra plug that has a hole through it. If you could find one that had a very short plug that fit your urethra just right then you could just quickly swing it into place when you need to pee.

Like this one for example.
Permanently retracted since September of 2010.

Offline PhilipClithood

• NSFW Access
« Reply #17 on: 2021-07-12 08:49:31 »
I have the same problem, but I don't intend to seek the help of  urologist. A few years ago, a wide and splitted stream occured after masturbation or hard sex. The glans was then swollen and peehole was tight. I started to train my peehole, using dilators and plugs I spread my peehole. Now my stream of pee is wide, but not splitted. I still use penis plugs, accasionally, pissing is very comfortable and nice then

Offline Friend

• NSFW Access
« Reply #18 on: 2021-08-02 18:03:29 »
I'm just about to start the autocirc process (Recently ordered some other Glans rings finally)

I don't pay a lot of notice to my pee stream, i usually sit down to pee when at home due to the fact that my aim is still terrible even at 25, i only really stand to pee when i'm at a urinal or peeing outside. It doesn't bother me however it comes out.

Although a question i would like an answer to is with autocircumcision, do you need to shake the final drops away as much after finishing peeing when standing?
Yes, you still need to shake

Offline marcelino

• NSFW Access
  • H24 pulled back since 06/11/2021
« Reply #19 on: 2021-08-05 14:15:44 »
No need to shake, you just squeeze your urethra from below your balls and up to the tip of your glans and just a tiny little drop to wipe, never been so clean ^^