News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

A Countrydirt Diary

Started by countrydirt, 2019-01-22 12:13:43

Previous topic - Next topic

countrydirt

2 week + update - everything seems to be going okay.  I was at a conference for 3 days, so on day 3 I let my foreskin ride forward just because I was a little too busy to worry about it.   Despite that, my foreskin seemed to stay retracted for most of the day anyway.   I didn't put the ring back on yesterday as well and spent most of the day with the foreskin moved forward.   I was noticing some smell last night before bed and I pulled the foreskin back and put the ring on before bed.  I didn't notice the smell this morning.  My glans and inner foreskin seem to be staying pretty dry, whether retracted or not.

soundsgreat87

Great! Yeah, after the glans starts keratinizing, it will stay dryer even when covered, and will dry out faster when retracted.

countrydirt

I believe I'm at week 3 now. My foreskin is just staying back without doing anything special-no rings, no alcohol. I've had at least 2 nights and 2 days without any effort and it's just remained retracted and it has been cold too, so I may have made it! Can't say that 3 weeks is permanent, but it's close.

soundsgreat87

Well that was fast :O

thesevenpointfive

Quote from: countrydirt on 2019-02-09 13:06:12
I believe I'm at week 3 now. My foreskin is just staying back without doing anything special-no rings, no alcohol. I've had at least 2 nights and 2 days without any effort and it's just remained retracted and it has been cold too, so I may have made it! Can't say that 3 weeks is permanent, but it's close.
Great work, and it should help with sensitivity as well
Love skining back and letting my head show

countrydirt

Bringing back my old thread.  Sometime over the past 4 months I realized that my foreskin was not staying back all the time, just maybe 12-15 hours per day so I found an old o-ring and put it back on.  So, I'll see how long it takes to get back to 24/7 retraction. No swelling or discomfort and I think things will be good again soon.  My glans dried right back up and the sensitivity to being pulled back is minimal.

countrydirt

I posted last a month ago and I think I'm staying retracted almost all the time without even thinking about it.

soundsgreat87

Nice!! "without thinking about it" is a great stage to be at. That's how you keep it back permanently ;)