News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Have anyone tried urethral plugs?

Started by ym232323, 2023-11-17 20:35:23

Previous topic - Next topic

ym232323

I wonder why there's not even a single post regarding urethral plug/penis plug. Plugs with glans ring have an extra rod attached that covers the frenelum. I wonder if this extra rod can keep the foreskin retracted even for growers? Plus the plug would keep the glans ring (if looses when penis shrinks) on its place (under the glans), so it would not slip off.

If anyone tried already, please let me know the results. Or if you have any views regarding the technique.

I have ordered one basic one, will receive in few days. Let's see if it works. (Ordered for urethral play, but now will serve double purpose... btw this is gonna be my first sex toy! if you consider toothbrush not to be a toy 😂🌚)

Jagtstein

The 18mm plug now fits perfectly after wearing it permanently for half a year. The plug slips in and then I no longer feel it because it fits perfectly into the navicular urethral fossa. So that the plug doesn't fall out on its own, I pulled the foreskin over it. By constantly wearing the plug, the appearance of the external urethral meatus has also changed for the better. Now the penis has gotten used to the plug and I'm missing something when I don't insert the plug. I only remove the plug to clean my glans and to masturbate. The navicular fossa has adapted to the olive shape of the plug so that it no longer pushes the plug outwards and widens the external meatus. So that the plug holds well and I can do without the safety cord. :)
Masturbation is better than sex.

ym232323

That's a good size I must say, though I am not looking for stretching to that much. Just wanna try if it feels pleasurable.

Share some pics without plug on and of the plug itself.

ym232323

Finally the wait is over. Let's try it... 😋

titomm

ym232323

The plug didn't fitted right 🥲... the bottom support is too bent.. didn't work how I expected.

Horatio

I regularly use one, a hollow sound/plug. The ring and bar on it does help to keep my foreskin back quite well. The hollow sound/plug is a great feature, you can pee or cum through it and leave it in.