News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Comments on permanently pulled back foreskin

Started by McKay, 2022-10-04 19:09:53

Previous topic - Next topic

McKay

I was wondering, did you get at some point any comment on your foreskin? What did your SO/partner/doctor/nurse thought when they saw you skinned back? (When they realized that you are not cut)

Unctboy2

Last week gf looking inside my underware(she do that:)said"oh its summer position"....lol

scotsguy27

My younger cousin commented on it when we were sharing a room on a family trip, I've had people in the school changing rooms ask why. I've also been to the doctors with it pulled back but nothing was said.

tom76

I did get some comments on my "circumcision" in the past. I guess because circumcision is not very common in the country I live in.
Yet it never came to the point of realizing that I am not cut, because I was way too shy to talk about it and just said nothing at all.

camchain

Pretty much the same as this.   I've had people in the changing room at work ask why. I've also been to the doctors with it pulled back but nothing was said.
all my mates have seen it that way to, some ask why do you keep it pulled back, i explain to them, i like it like that and it feel's great that way.

bareuncut

I had uncomfortable conversations with my sexual partners during the training period. I am 45+ years old and permanently retracted since my early 20s. It took me about 2 years of training before reaching a fully exposed glans where my foreskin permanently rolled back behind the corona at both flaccid and erect positions. I didn't date during this 2 years, but after progressing to a high degree of keratinization of the glans (about 3 months), I had been to massage parlors. I was still wearing a silicon ring to hold back my foreskin behind corona. I told my masseuses that I need to keep my glans exposed throughout our session. They were surprised, but they thought my preference is perhaps a religious requirement.

After about 2 years, my foreskin shrunk short and rolled back behind the glans. I wouldn't mention anything about it to my causal dates. Most girls used to think that I am circumcised. I told my wife after we got engaged. She never heard of permanent retraction and she was astronomically surprised. Pre-puberty circumcision is common in her culture, and most men she dated before me was circumcised. My glans and corona looks different from a standard circumcised penis, and I have no circumcision ring. She said, she thought perhaps my culture has a different circumcision ritual (like Tuli in Philippines) but never imagined that I am intact and wear my foreskin behind the glans. It was her big surprise. She also thought the retraction training must have been very painful and uncomfortable and had a long impact on my sex life during the progress (she was right). My wife admires my status.
Retracted since 1996. Straight. Married. Wife appreciate status.

guest5634

I moved states and had to re-establish a new primary doctor, which meant having to get my checkup and get everything examined at the new office. This new doctor, while examining my balls, did say something along the lines of "nice circumcision, not too much skin was removed." In which I explained I'm uncircumcised, i just keep it retracted permanently and have a really short foreskin. I showed him my frenulum by turning my glans to the side. In which he was just astonished and examined it closely and said "Very neat! Everything seems healthy down there; it all checks out and you're hygienic so I've got nothing to worry about."