News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Who Achieved Permanent auto retraction here ?

Started by steveo, 2022-09-12 18:00:46

Previous topic - Next topic

Will

Yes - I have. For me it was just being persistent but it has come to me pretty easily and I'm not going back.

billymachine79

Quote from: mjed on 2022-10-09 10:25:45
Looks really neat bro. I wonder if it worked so well because you started really young....

Yeah, absolutely. Because I remember when I was 11, 12 years old, i actually had a very long foreskin with an overhang. I started pulling back and training my skin back and my glans to be exposed, and it is as if the foreskin stopped growing along with the penis.

CuriousSkinner

I agree, looks amazing mate!
Quote from: billymachine79 on 2022-10-05 19:43:11
I achieved permanent retraction. Started getting used to retraction as far as 11 or 12 years old and achieved almost permanent retraction around 19 yo, and then absolute permanent retraction around 24. Now I'm 29 yo so I'm 5 years into no covering glans with foreskin at all. I have pulled it forward a couple times and i struggle to keep it covered, actually.