News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

got2b glued

Started by Joepublic, 2020-04-22 17:06:44

Previous topic - Next topic

Joepublic

FYI if anyone hasn't tried it....

Per my other post on here I am trying to reverse spoon method and taping the foreskin down to hold it back to dry out the inner foreskin BUT today I ran out of surgical tape and it's not like I can just pop to the shop for me being in Lockdown!

I saw I had some got2b glued hair gel which as the name suggests is like glue! So I painted some around my member and when it was tacky rolled back my foreskin over the line of glue and held it for 2-3 mins for it to dry..... that was 9am this morning and it's now 6pm and it's still glued in place although I can feel parts of the glue unsticking.....

So yeah give it a bash if you want :)

soundsgreat87

Huh!! That's an idea... and it's meant to be used on skin, which makes me feel better than other kinds of glue lol

Joepublic

So quick update... the "glue" lasted until around 9pm so 12 hours, which is pretty good going I think!

No irritation, red marks, pain.... nothing.....

Held back all day and it was actually nice not having tape or a glans ring etc on :)

Give it a go!!

thesevenpointfive

Thanks that some thing to try and with no issues with skin irritation
Love skining back and letting my head show

stephen.reilly79

I tried something similar in the past but didn't like the bunched-up skin where it was glued. I preferred the normal spoon method as the skin laid more flat.
Married, bi-curious, skinned back on and off since 2001