News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Briefs - best underwear for pulling back

Started by Fabik, 2020-04-14 15:11:01

Previous topic - Next topic

Fabik

So, I just noticed. Before I was typically wearing boxerbriefs, and when I had to do some movements it would be an issue and be uncomfortable : crouch, put on shoes, climbing stairs or just walking upwards in a slope, riding my bike. If I did any of those, my penis would move in a way which would be very uncomfortable.

Now, I noticed that if wearing briefs, none of this happens. It might be seen as immature or feminine to wear those, but the penis will be held in place perfectly and not move at all. It is thus by far the best underwear for pulling back.

I'll then resume my vow to pull back as much as possible, helping myself with briefs. I will only allow myself to pull forward during the night or if I have major swelling. The problem is that I only have so few pairs.

(needlessness to say, loose underwear such as boxers are the worst - I already didn't like them even before I wanted to pull back. I don't know what I'm going to do with the pairs I have if only I could modify them to become briefs)

Georgek

Well indeed boxers allow more movement down there and the friction may be uncomfortable. I always wear boxer briefs and yes they allow some movement too but it's okay after your head looses some sensitivity. How long do you retract? The first weeks were tough for me but now 4 months later I don't have problem with the head rubbing the pants. You will see the difference as well.

Fabik

Well so far my record is 3 days, sounds not like much for you but when for a couple of years of trying pulling back my length record were always a few hours, that's already a great accomplishment. My error was probably insisting to spend the full night pulling back, when this is actually one of the hardest things to achieve.

Now I'll focus on doing it during the day, so that I can pull back when putting clothes on, and pull down when putting them off for the night, it'll become daily routine and I won't even think about it anymore.

Until now I always assumed boxerbriefs and briefs were almost the same, just the former looking better because more coverage (it's not like I'm a model or anything...) But no, there's an actual difference other than how it looks.

Calvin.Hues

Thank you for the advice. Yes I can see brief would be better at holding the skin back. I have got to see if I have a couple of old pairs lying around because I have also not worn them for years.

I think the worst would be trying to sleep in briefs, but if it helps to keep me retracted maybe it is something to look into. Much rather sleep in sleep shorts or naked.

Georgek

First days are the toughest. If you insist and stay retracted as much as you can you will get used to it. It needs patience

Fabik

Quote from: Calvin.Hues on 2020-04-14 16:11:58
I think the worst would be trying to sleep in briefs, but if it helps to keep me retracted maybe it is something to look into. Much rather sleep in sleep shorts or naked.
Right now I don't have enough pairs to try this, but if I ever try I'll let you guys know.

Quote from: Georgek on 2020-04-14 17:09:07
First days are the toughest. If you insist and stay retracted as much as you can you will get used to it. It needs patience
Yeah, that's why I set to myself a new goal, I accepted 24/7 as unrealistic for now, and I just aim to retract my 16 awake hours while having it forward for my 8 sleeping hours. It's the opposite of what I have so far wanted, but failed, to achieve. In retrospect this makes a lot more sense, let's see how well it turns out.

Georgek

Don't worry sometimes it rolls forword in my sleep too even now

nitro_burner

best thing i've used in a long time is the very soft athletic supporters.   When I had my vasectomy, I needed them for support, but found that the fabric was SOOOOO soft on my bare head and it was tight to my body that things kept shape well.  It still went back from time to time, but it seemed to stay more comfortable for longer.  Taping it back worked really well too when wearing them.  I was able to point my shaft up and start to desensitize the under part of my glans since the underside doesn't get much friction in my boxer briefs.

These are silky smooth. https://www.amazon.com/Summer-Code-Supporter-Performance-Jockstrap/dp/B071CV8DKV/ref=sr_1_4?crid=3OV28NMVOCFEM&dchild=1&keywords=athletic+supporter&qid=1586908516&sprefix=athletic+supporter%2Caps%2C195&sr=8-4

Fabik

Quote from: Georgek on 2020-04-14 21:38:36
Don't worry sometimes it rolls forword in my sleep too even now
That wasn't the issue, the issue was major swelling, itching, and poor sleep quality.

Fabik

OK, I figured out something new again.

Boxerbriefs are only problematic if you wear them rather low, as you'd normally do. But if you pull them as high as possible they'll be almost like briefs, and will hold your stuff more in place, meaning its not as much trouble for the movement I mentioned in my OP.

Jockbox

I have a similar problem sometimes. Wearing briefs or even a jockstrap keeps the cock in the same place and no real problem with keeping the foreskin back. Wearing boxers briefs can sometimes allow my cock to move down, which in turn allows my foreskin to move over. Doesn't do it all the time, but now and again, and then it's a pain trying to keep the foreskin back once it's moved over my head.

Daffyskin

My experience seems totally opposite.
When I first tried skinning back for short periods I didn't wear underwear either, so things were even looser than with boxers and I found that contact was more sporadic. I enjoyed the feeling of it swinging free combined with occasional contact to remind me I was bare down there. When I tried wearing briefs and skinning back at the same time I found it more uncomfortable. I also noticed that when swinging free my cock and glans stay a bit bigger while briefs compresses them smaller.
Full-time retractor.
I just love tucking back and free-balling.