Author Topic: How many of you have to do stretching to retract the foreskin for first time?  (Read 4772 times)

Offline Bis

• NSFW Access
I started doing stretching at around 10 as I had only a small hole.  It is taught here to 9 - 10 year olds to pull back while taking bath and also to pee. If it is not retractable by that age, manual stretching is done to pull back. I became fully retractable by 13. It took such a long time because I was inconsistent and if I stopped doing it for a day or two all the gains made were lost. But by 13 I started to do it regularly after bathing. At last I was successful.

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
I did none, once i started at a young age mine never had any problem being pulled back after that. It would never stay back, but by 10 i could pull it right back.
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline stephen.reilly79

• NSFW Access
  • Just a guy who sometimes likes being pulled back
I first tried skinning back at age 19. I had a somewhat tight foreskin at that age (not quite full on phimosis but getting there), but I changed my habits so that I would always pull back to pee and it started to loosen up. I never manually stretched as such, just pulled back regularly and that did the stretching for me.
Married, bi-curious, skinned back on and off since 2001

Offline Hazeleye

• NSFW Access
I can't remember ever having difficulty pulling the foreskin back, even at a very young age. All I know is that while it freely came back it needed to be taken back to clean out the freely accumulating smega. Could that have been the reason that it was always free without adhesion to the glan, I was producing the lubricant that prevented adhesion?

Offline CuriousSkinner

• NSFW Access
I was definitely in this club and had to put a lot of effort into stretching. I mainly did it in the bath or shower. My main worry was it getting stuck pulled back which did happen a few times. I mainly worried that I would be forced to get circumcised to fix it.

Mine pulled back fine when soft, but if I got hard it was much more difficult, whic wasn't helped by it getting hard pretty much immediately after me starting to touch it. So I was in a bit of a catch 22. I started that kind of stretching in my teens and like stephen.reilly79 for the last year or so I always pull back to pee which I think has helped more.

Stretching has paid off for me fortunately.

Offline Bis

• NSFW Access
I was definitely in this club and had to put a lot of effort into stretching. I mainly did it in the bath or shower. My main worry was it getting stuck pulled back which did happen a few times. I mainly worried that I would be forced to get circumcised to fix it.

Mine pulled back fine when soft, but if I got hard it was much more difficult, whic wasn't helped by it getting hard pretty much immediately after me starting to touch it. So I was in a bit of a catch 22. I started that kind of stretching in my teens and like stephen.reilly79 for the last year or so I always pull back to pee which I think has helped more.

Stretching has paid off for me fortunately.

I never used force or pulled to the point to get stuck behind. I only pulled to the point such that I could only feel little tightness. I just used to pull it with a hard on and keep it like that for few seconds and then release it and then repeat again.

Offline eh

Same for me. I started stretching at 12 by seeing two of my cousins. They were around 14 and 11 (siblings) at that time.They used to do stretching while bathing. When I asked them they told that they have tight foreskin so they have to make it loose to pull back. The younger cousin could almost pull back but the elder one was only half way there. They were doing it for past 3 months. After seeing theirs and checking mine I also started doing it. I used to do it everyday in bed and also while peeing.

Offline soundsgreat87

Literally cannot remember a time when I wasn't able to fully retract  :o

I have a suspicion that my foreskin was naturally shorter than usual because I have a funny shaped raphe... it zig zags a lot right behind the tip of the foreskin. Might have made it shorter and therefore more likely to be pulled back when erect.

Offline anon21

• NSFW Access
I suppose I did, since early on when I first learned it supposed to retract around 13/14 y-o, I'd have small skin tearings whenever I tried to pull it back all the way, meaning my foreskin was pretty tight originally.

Don't remember when exactly it became easier but probably several months tops after the first time, and starting to masturbate regularly a couple years later definitely helped.

Offline Calvin.Hues

• NSFW Access
My foreskin was quite tight, but I could always peel it back when I was soft. The only time I could not was when I was hard. Then it would stay in it's original position. But I started stretching and pulling it back when I was fully erect and now I can pull it back while hard.

A little bit of patience, exploration and lube went a long way.

Offline CuriousSkinner

• NSFW Access
My foreskin was quite tight, but I could always peel it back when I was soft. The only time I could not was when I was hard. Then it would stay in it's original position. But I started stretching and pulling it back when I was fully erect and now I can pull it back while hard.

A little bit of patience, exploration and lube went a long way.

It sounds like we had pretty much the same experience to be honest.

Offline Bis

• NSFW Access
Same for me. I started stretching at 12 by seeing two of my cousins. They were around 14 and 11 (siblings) at that time.They used to do stretching while bathing. When I asked them they told that they have tight foreskin so they have to make it loose to pull back. The younger cousin could almost pull back but the elder one was only half way there. They were doing it for past 3 months. After seeing theirs and checking mine I also started doing it. I used to do it everyday in bed and also while peeing.
I have also seen some of my cousins doing stretching. I have seen them doing it while bathing. Infact, one of my cousin at that time 13/14 used to do it everytime before peeing. We used to compare among cousins how much one can pull back without difficulty.

Offline __

• NSFW Access
Never had to stretch and was probably retractable by age 5 or 6 ...

Offline Daffyskin

• NSFW Access
  • The beauty of a foreskin is in pulling it back.
I never had to stretch either, mine has always moved easily.  :)

I distinctly remember the first time I retracted it: I might have been about 6/7 and we had a lad staying with us who was a year older. We were having a bath and he told me I had to pull it back in the bath or it will hurt when I was older - and that is how I learnt to wash under the skin!  ???

Occasionally it rolled back of it's own accord (like if I got a bit aroused when looking at a girl in college) and this used to be massively uncomfortable in my pants! :-[

It never occurred to me to keep it back for fun until much later in life.  ;D
Full-time retractor.
I just love tucking back and free-balling.

Offline lvprcm

• NSFW Access
Never had to stretch as mine was easily retactable since I can remember albiet with some coronal adhesions which I tore at 9.