Author Topic: Urethra opening changes  (Read 5125 times)

Offline Jake18

Urethra opening changes
« on: 2020-04-10 01:06:35 »
Anyone else have any changes to your urethra opening after being retracted for months?

I have noticed mine has narrowed a bit. I would assume it happened because it now rubs on underwear all day.

Offline bobenc0

• NSFW Access
Re: Urethra opening changes
« Reply #1 on: 2020-04-10 04:59:04 »
Yep it's normal, you already know the answer ;)
32 Y.O. Permanently retracted ever since May 09 2016. :)
... Self frenum pierced at Mar 19 2018 ...
I love it !

Offline Georgek

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2020-04-10 07:48:43 »
Narrowed? Mine had become wider. It used to be extra senstive but after 3 months it's ok with the rubbing on clothes. The width maybe changed cause of the stretcing on frenulum maybe cause it pushes the meatus opening as well

Offline L

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2020-04-10 09:35:56 »
at the time I cut my frenum, I also extended my meatus by 5mm using surgical scissors. See the picture here https://pulledback.org/index.php?action=gallery;sa=view;pic=1287 The slit is now longer and imho looks better. In the picture the start of the extra opening is at that little bump halfway the opening and I stop the cut at the point where the red line is drawn. Benefit next to the look, is a better and more intense option to get stimulated by a partner inserting her finger a bit.

Offline Georgek

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2020-04-10 10:43:59 »
Ouch. It seems kinda painful. Is it pleasurable to insert things in your slit?

Offline L

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2020-04-10 11:13:25 »
it may be not your thing, but I like it though not too deep, just the first centimeter or so. There the urethra is nicely sensitive. My partner also enjoys it doing so what do you want more?

Offline Georgek

• NSFW Access
« Reply #6 on: 2020-04-10 11:46:28 »
Yes if it's pleasurable for you and your partner we can't say anything. Maybe it's not my thing as you said

Offline Jake18

« Reply #7 on: 2020-04-11 02:58:37 »
Yep it's normal, you already know the answer ;)

Yeah, I thought I read on here before that is was normal.

I had very pronounced "lips" to my urethra opening when I was covered but since being retracted 24/7 they are much less pronounced and my slit has even narrowed somewhat.

Offline Daffyskin

• NSFW Access
  • The beauty of a foreskin is in pulling it back.
« Reply #8 on: 2020-04-24 22:34:00 »
Hmm...an interesting consequence that hadn't crossed my mind.
When you say 'narrowed' - do you mean across the the width or along the length?
Full-time retractor.
I just love tucking back and free-balling.

Offline Jake18

« Reply #9 on: 2020-04-28 23:12:14 »
For me my "lips" of the opening which were very plump and large collapsed and made the opening more narrow width wise. I assumed this was from the loss of protection the foreskin gives and constant rubbing on my boxers.

Offline John

• NSFW Access
« Reply #10 on: 2021-06-11 00:33:54 »
Anyone else have any changes to your urethra opening after being retracted for months?

Yes! Forget about months, though, in just my first days of retraction the hole is tougher. I think I might have scarred the skin while running retracted. Love it!

Offline dude101

• NSFW Access
« Reply #11 on: 2021-06-11 01:04:58 »
Stretching the opening is possible and many Japanese young men do it when they begin their rollback exercises. Grab a stainless steel chop stick. You can lube the stick up with something super sensitive for very sensitive skin and slide it into the opening. Do this every night for months.

Mine is wider and more pronounced and it happened naturally without anything invasive. The stream of piss is more than it was when I was a teen. For the first few years sometimes I had the double stream issue while pulled back. I figured it was something relating to changes to falling back on itself. Then a few years later the stream widened up and the double stream issue went away entirely. I blamed cutting the frenulum for causing the double stream at first but nowadays not so sure. I also may have simply adjusted the way I held the penis when pissing because before cutting the frenulum I do remember putting my fingers in that area and pulling down a little bit to direct the stream.

Now I spent all of my childhood and some of my early teens unable to pullback at all. So I had to piss through the foreskin which thinking back was god awful messy.