Author Topic: Paul's pulled-back progress  (Read 5580 times)

Offline paul214

• NSFW Access
Paul's pulled-back progress
« on: 2020-01-31 10:28:20 »
Hi everybody!

I posted over in Introductions but this might be a better place to do progress updates.

I've always had a pretty tight foreskin. I remember when it first started to separate from the glans, and it was pretty painful gently stretching it to get it further and further separated. I was pretty surprised when I got it all the way, I'd only been able to go about 20% of the way before that!

It would tend to stay right over the glans all the time pretty well (even when erect) - the opening was always pretty tight so pulling it back there'd be a bit of resistance and then eventually it would pop all the way back.

A few years later I got a bit fascinated with circumcision, and I saw the 'how to feel circumcised' taping method image. I was pretty curious but my foreskin and glans were so sensitive I couldn't imagine doing it full time.

Later on (when I was 19-20ish), my foreskin had eventually stretched out a bit and would (annoyingly at the time) sometimes pop back on its own (coming down from an erection probably), which would be agonizing. But I came across some stuff about pulling back and was curious to start trying. I don't think I ever got more than two days back then.

More recently, I've done it a few times, up to about a week. Now I'm trying again to give it a decent go!

The pictures attached were from the start of this attempt.

Offline paul214

• NSFW Access
Re: Paul's pulled-back progress
« Reply #1 on: 2020-01-31 10:32:05 »
This is about day three. I've been mostly keeping it in while sleeping because it's a bit too sensitive, but out in the day (in my briefs usually).

I got down to a nude beach today, wasn't sure whether I would be able to have it out or whether I would get a bit too aroused. So I had it in at the start, but gave it a go and it wasn't too bad actually! I wonder what people thought (was there by myself, didn't talk to anybody) - maybe could pass for a loose circumcision but the glans is still too pink I think!

The top-down picture shows how the skin wrinkles down the shaft when it's basically totally flaccid (the previous posts I was a little bit hard)...
« Last Edit: 2020-01-31 10:37:35 by paul214 »

Offline Georgek

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2020-01-31 10:58:08 »
It stays like that for the whole day without the help of any tools (rings, tape etc)?

Offline paul214

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2020-01-31 11:17:45 »
It stays like that for the whole day without the help of any tools (rings, tape etc)?

Yeah, it does. Sounds like I'm one of the lucky ones in that regard.

Not all smooth sailing though - I have had swelling issues in past attempts, particularly when trying to sleep with it back. Might be the tightness that keeps it back also causing some problems.

Offline Georgek

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2020-01-31 12:16:02 »
Actually I prefer to stay retracted just by pulling back cause all the other methods caused troubles to me. Skin does cover sometimes but most of the time stays where it is. Good luck then keep it up 👍👍

Offline pulledbackasian

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2020-01-31 15:31:26 »
Looking great!

You're so lucky that you don't need to use other tools to help foreskin stay retracted  :)

Offline __

• NSFW Access
« Reply #6 on: 2020-01-31 19:12:42 »
Congratulations, it looks great ! I dare say I looked the same. The glans texture looks good, the cuff of inner foreskin still very noticeable by its color. I like the wrinkles on the shaft. You're on your way, just persist for a few months nonstop and you'll see permanent changes taking place.

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #7 on: 2020-02-01 08:00:10 »
That looks like you have been doing it for years, i think that might be because your skin is tight. I would say you need to stick with it, as it takes some time before you really lose that feeling around the head.  You might get some swelling below the head, as it the beginning, but that will be the only thing for you
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline paul214

• NSFW Access
« Reply #8 on: 2020-02-02 13:00:58 »
Thanks guys,

Texture is changing a little as it dries out a bit. The sensitivity was a little better today too, the feeling is a little less than it has been.

Here's a pic of what it looks like erect too!

Offline Georgek

• NSFW Access
« Reply #9 on: 2020-02-02 18:19:26 »
What is the condition of your frenulum? Is it loose?

Offline paul214

• NSFW Access
« Reply #10 on: 2020-02-03 02:36:35 »
What is the condition of your frenulum? Is it loose?

It's a little tight, but doesn't seem to cause my any problems (not pulling it back up or anything) so I'm not considering any tying or anything. Just hoping it will stretch out gradually itself.

Offline Daffyskin

• NSFW Access
  • The beauty of a foreskin is in pulling it back.
« Reply #11 on: 2020-04-26 22:09:28 »
Hey Paul, you look awesome  8)
Can you give us an update on how it is now?
Full-time retractor.
I just love tucking back and free-balling.