News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Advice needed to "graduate" from spoon method

Started by cupbunny, 2022-10-20 16:52:52

Previous topic - Next topic

cupbunny

Hi all. I have been using the spoon method for about a year now (don't need a spoon now so that's awesome). My head is nicely adjusted to being constantly exposed but the skin that gets tucked under is still really sensitive so I'm looking for advice on how to work on that part. Not sure if I'm explaining this well so I have included some pics. One showing how it looks normally with the spoon method and the other showing the part I want to work on desensitizing because it's soooo uncomfortable if it isn't tucked under. Please help :)

cupbunny

I should add that I tried the coin method which worked but is quite painful so I want to try something else.

Nivek

Congratulations on your graduation! Perhaps what you can do is pull the skin back just to expose it and dry it out a little. Use a piece of gentle soft cloth to gently wipe it. Do it often till you can tolerate it. Or when you bathe, pull back fully and use soap and touch it...it should help you desensitize a bit.

To expose inner foreskin, you can try taping or try using the coin method but using a piece of silicone instead of the metal coin.

cupbunny

Progress update!

Ok, so I'm comfortable with having the inner skin exposed in the shower but leaving it exposed and really drying it out is super uncomfortable. I managed to find a flat rubber band that fits around the shaft without being tight and got it to neatly fold over (pic attached). I really like how it is folded but holy hell I can't let anything touch it. Any minor touch from clothing feels like sand paper. Gonna try my best to leave it like this for as long as I can tolerate tonight and repeat every day.

Any idea how long it will take to be able to tolerate maybe lose fitting pants (without underwear)?

Nivek

That's nice...Just be careful with blood circulation (eg. If you get a  erection) if you're using anything tight...

Well, perhaps it best to start with briefs/boxer briefs and then graduate to free balling later! Choose a soft fine material type underwear and you should be doing fine...

I'm not sure how long it will take as I wasn't very sensitive to begin with...

LittleRock

Quote from: cupbunny on 2022-10-21 06:50:31
Progress update!

Ok, so I'm comfortable with having the inner skin exposed in the shower but leaving it exposed and really drying it out is super uncomfortable. I managed to find a flat rubber band that fits around the shaft without being tight and got it to neatly fold over (pic attached). I really like how it is folded but holy hell I can't let anything touch it. Any minor touch from clothing feels like sand paper. Gonna try my best to leave it like this for as long as I can tolerate tonight and repeat every day.

Any idea how long it will take to be able to tolerate maybe lose fitting pants (without underwear)?

Can you please show us which kind of rubberband do you use und how to fold it, so it can´t move back, i mean forwar again?!
Thank you so far...

Stickler99

Surgical spirit applied daily after a shower will help.
Will sting like a bastard the first couple of times, but keep going

cupbunny

Quote from: LittleRock on 2022-10-28 02:30:19
Can you please show us which kind of rubberband do you use und how to fold it, so it can´t move back, i mean forwar again?!
Thank you so far...

Sorry for being slow. I tried two types of band, one is similar to the kind that some vegetables are tied in and the other (link below) is a small silicone band like the charity wrist band material. I basically just put the band behind the head with foreskin forward then holding the band steady, roll the skin back over it and it just kinda stays like that. At first I tried inverting the band but it worked without that.

After using this method for a few days it helped me get used to having the inner foreskin exposed and I have since tried using some KT tape which I actually like better. It's keeping the skin back even more than the band and has an added advantage of helping to stretch my frenulum whenever I get an erection. Will add some pics of this later. Also used some rubbing alcohol to dry things out which worked ok too, no discomfort.

https://www.amazon.ca/Grifiti-Posters-Broccoli-Wrapping-Silicone/dp/B01I275K7K/ref=asc_df_B01I275K7K/?tag=googlemobshop-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=341600523255&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=1568677373542067507&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=m&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9001330&hvtargid=pla-320489758025&psc=1

cupbunny

Here are some pics of my tape experiment.

I got hard first and taped it back pretty aggressively to stretch the frenulum. At first I tried just a straight piece on each side but it wasn't holding well when soft so decided to try this cross configuration which actually goes all the way under my balls to kinda hold everything together. When it's soft its really comfortable and I don't feel any tension. When it's hard, I get a satisfying stretch feeling on the frenulum that is just enough to feel like its stretching without any pain. The tape itself is super stretchy and conforms well soft or hard as long as it is fully stretched when applied.

LittleRock

Fine, thx for this detailed explanation and the great pics, nice taping job, on a nice cock.
Are you a grower, or a shower...think so?

cupbunny

Under normal circumstances I'm definitely a grower but it doesn't show well in these pics lol. Every time I went to take a pic it wouldn't stay down. That's the other reason I'm really enjoying the tape I guess.

LittleRock

Quote from: cupbunny on 2022-10-30 21:08:50
Here are some pics of my tape experiment.

This last picture remins me on one of my taping tries/experiments:

Seacucumber

After using the spoon method for a while I upgraded to using a silicone sleeve. Mainly to just fully expose the glans.
I know you can buy silicone sleeves specifically for this purpose but these are ones made for big toe injuries that i cut the end off. They aren't tight enough to cut circulation and can be worn all day.

jayfriendly

Quote from: cupbunny on 2022-10-30 17:48:52
Sorry for being slow. I tried two types of band, one is similar to the kind that some vegetables are tied in and the other (link below) is a small silicone band like the charity wrist band material. I basically just put the band behind the head with foreskin forward then holding the band steady, roll the skin back over it and it just kinda stays like that. At first I tried inverting the band but it worked without that.

After using this method for a few days it helped me get used to having the inner foreskin exposed and I have since tried using some KT tape which I actually like better. It's keeping the skin back even more than the band and has an added advantage of helping to stretch my frenulum whenever I get an erection. Will add some pics of this later. Also used some rubbing alcohol to dry things out which worked ok too, no discomfort.

https://www.amazon.ca/Grifiti-Posters-Broccoli-Wrapping-Silicone/dp/B01I275K7K/ref=asc_df_B01I275K7K/?tag=googlemobshop-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=341600523255&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=1568677373542067507&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=m&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9001330&hvtargid=pla-320489758025&psc=1

I am considering giving these a try.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B088842XKZ/ref=ox_sc_act_image_2?smid=A2M0K7WVHC28LM&psc=1