Author Topic: desensitization!!  (Read 9254 times)

Offline Mickey-d

desensitization!!
« on: 2014-04-01 06:20:13 »
So I've been pulled back for around 2 1/2 months and not had any desensitization as of yet, does it happen or is it just a myth? Has any of you guys noticed a difference in your sensitivity?

Thanks.

Offline Kylar

• Global Moderator
Re: desensitization!!
« Reply #1 on: 2014-04-02 07:17:22 »
It does happen — I'd guess the amount of loss depends on a lot of things, amount of time spent uncovered being just one factor of many.  I notice that when I'm keeping it pulled back it's a lot less sensitive after a few weeks, than when I'm covered for a few weeks.  But it never gets back to childhood sensitivity, or anywhere near...

Offline Mickey-d

« Reply #2 on: 2014-04-03 05:53:30 »
Yea I suppose your right. I haven't had any noticeable change in sensitivity yet so maybe takes a while. I also read somewhere that your glans starts to peel as it dries out. My glans is pretty dry but iv not had that either. Not that it bothers me lol.

Offline Surfer88

« Reply #3 on: 2014-04-04 23:44:06 »
I've skinned back off and on. My glans is not as sensitive as before I skinned back. The decrease in sensitivity is definitely not a bad thing!

Offline jamestrt1

• NSFW Access
  • Retract 90% of time by tucking skin under itself
« Reply #4 on: 2014-07-02 13:08:22 »
I found my glans toughened after regular pulling back, and so became a little desensitised. What I found though was that the toughening meant that I could rub the glans and ridge quite hard while masturbating which gave me sensational feelings that I could never experience with the original covered sensitive glans. This also meant sex was much more exciting without cumming too quickly. I can now fuck by moving my head in and out of my wife's labia which makes her much more excited and with great feeling for me, and therefore being able to control when I cum much better.
Regards, James

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2014-08-09 16:50:44 »
It does happen — I'd guess the amount of loss depends on a lot of things, amount of time spent uncovered being just one factor of many.  I notice that when I'm keeping it pulled back it's a lot less sensitive after a few weeks, than when I'm covered for a few weeks.  But it never gets back to childhood sensitivity, or anywhere near...

I have been doing it for years, and my head has no feeling when its skinned back, so yes, give it time and it will, i think its deceptive, and you will if you keep skinning back, suddenly notice that  there is no feeling
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline Mickey-d

« Reply #6 on: 2014-09-01 15:03:06 »
Thanks for all your replies folks, it's been a fair few months of ''skinning back'' now and I have started to notice some desensitisation, don't think I'd ever go back now as it feels super weird being covered up. Not to mention how much more hygienic it feels. No turning back for me.