News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Skin is very dry and got 2 cuts after pulling back foreskin

Started by civeng1741, 2021-09-09 20:53:47

Previous topic - Next topic

civeng1741

I've been dealing with balanitis for 2 years. About 3 months ago I started pulling back during the day. My condition has slightly improved but it hasn't been successful. Today, I took a shower, patted down and dried my glans and foreskin. Then let my foreskin cover my glans. 2 hours later, I used the restroom and pulled my foreskin in order to dry it with tp. Felt two quick stings and blood started pouring out of two small cuts. Took 5 minutes to stop. I think it's because my skin was very dry but somehow got stuck to my foreskin and pulling back cause it to rip. Doctor's appointment isn't available for a month or so. BS covid I guess.

Any suggestions on how to proceed? I applied a bit of euricin lotion and let my skin retract but I'm still experiencing some pain and sensitivity on one of the cuts.

Marius

civeng1741

Yeah that's the plan, but unless I go to an emergency room, I'm not seeing a doc until October. Even then, their only solution when my penis looked as red as a lollipop due to balanitis was to get cut.

I was just wondering if this has happened to anyone else as a consequence of their skin being so dry compared to not pulling back.

Kylar

Do you already use any kind of medicine that someone prescribed previously?

Bifunguy

I would suggest a dermatologist might be a better bet than a doc... if you can get an appointment with one. There is obviously something going on with your skin that is not right, could be some form of infection or perhaps allergic reaction to something in your environment. If pulling back isn't clearing it up then getting cut probably won't either. You need to find the cause/source to treat it properly. Is there anything different that you have been doing or using in the last 2 years? If so then maybe try to eliminate one by one and see if any improvement.

dude101

Doesn't sound severe. Have you tried drenching your dick in ALOE 100%? You can fill a tight condom with it and slip the condom on your dick. Secure it with a simple cock ring. At the base. Leave it on for hours. Afterwards simply pay down and leave it pulled back. Repeat each day.

You need to find the source. Check your blood sugar. You may have a very mature yeast infection. It can be really hard to get rid of if you do not find the source.

The cuts are likely from  being dry and the inner skin is not yet used to being pulled back. That skin will eventually shrink a bit and toughen up. It can take years to become optimal.

jdm

You might have a condition called "lichen planus". Google it see what you think.

ThePiemel

For diseases or sicknesses oddities, your best (wo)man is a doctor. To help the auto repair system of your space ship.

For the actual function of a penis most are as primitive & ignorant as anybody else and often even worse. At best, they look at the use for "reproduction". In which case, by now, I should have had 100.000 children. Luckily I don't, it would have had a terrible impact on climate change!

TapedStick

Might be prudent to use a little neosporin or triple antibiotic ointment on your dick bro.