News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Circumcision

Started by Livingwithglansonair, 2023-10-14 22:10:46

Previous topic - Next topic

Livingwithglansonair

Hi, i know it won't be popular. I'm still trying to hold my foreskin behind the glans but it is too long. It doesn't hold well. I'm still more and more thinking about circumcision, because I think it is the only solution. You can look for photos and give me your opinion. Thanks.
Hi. I'm 23 y.o. guy. I found this web when I was looking for informations about pulling foreskin back. Now I'm there and I want to discuss about this problem on this web.

anon21

Why not just wear a silicone ring? They're cheap and easy to wear.

HCheung

I think there's still plenty of room for attempts before considering an operation
To me it seems like your penis doesn't have an extremely tight frenulum,
which should be a good thing to start with.
Could you show us pictures of your flaccid state too?
From Hong Kong
Permanently pulled back since ~18yrs old

HeroicGlance

I have to start with the question:

How long have you been trying?
Retracting for 21 years. Heterosexual.

scotsguy27

I think in time with practising pulling back gradually it should help. I think the rigid band just needs to be loosened over time. I wouldn't jump straight to getting cut.

James84

Achieving being permanently pulled back is a lengthy process that may take years, don't be discourage because it doesn't work from the start. There is lot of stretching and loosening of the foreskin involved during the process.

thesevenpointfive

Quote from: anon21 on 2023-10-15 00:39:09
Why not just wear a silicone ring? They're cheap and easy to wear.

Yes agreed or use the spoon method.
Love skining back and letting my head show

Livingwithglansonair

I'm skinning back for many years. Spoon method doesn't work
Hi. I'm 23 y.o. guy. I found this web when I was looking for informations about pulling foreskin back. Now I'm there and I want to discuss about this problem on this web.