News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Surgical.spirits

Started by oldestserv, 2023-06-13 09:22:43

Previous topic - Next topic

oldestserv

2 years using surgical spirits on glans. Would love some comments

Derek

Looks very dry. What about sensitivity during sex?

oldestserv

Hi Derek. I don't feel a lot during sex so lasts much.longer. thanks for response. Appreciated

Derek

Longer sex sessions plus good hygiene and nice look. Congrats bro. Just give your skin some rest to keep its ph-level in balance. As for me, I use some moisturizer now and then to avoid irritation. We are all unique and have different skin types.

oldestserv

Thanks so much for the advice. I really like the look of it. Would hate to go back to being covered

jafar_t

Quote from: oldestserv on 2023-06-13 09:22:43
2 years using surgical spirits on glans. Would love some comments

How long did it take for you to see noticeable results?

BenTwilley

I've been using surgical spirit for a year or so. Excellent results. Drier inner foreskin, thickened slightly so it doesn't go back, even at night. Previously used TPCK from Amazon, okay but didn't prevent rollbacks.

I think it enhances 'the look' by imitating the dry look of a circumcised penis.
Ben Twilley

jafar_t

Quote from: BenTwilley on 2023-10-23 09:44:19
I've been using surgical spirit for a year or so. Excellent results. Drier inner foreskin, thickened slightly so it doesn't go back, even at night. Previously used TPCK from Amazon, okay but didn't prevent rollbacks.

I think it enhances 'the look' by imitating the dry look of a circumcised penis.

I just started doing the same 2 days ago but find the alcohol very stinging. How long will the glans get used to that?

BenTwilley

Quote from: jafar_t on 2023-10-24 01:00:48
I just started doing the same 2 days ago but find the alcohol very stinging. How long will the glans get used to that?
A couple of days, that's all. You're probably ok by now.
Ben Twilley

jafar_t

Quote from: BenTwilley on 2023-10-24 06:53:11
A couple of days, that's all. You're probably ok by now.

Yes, indeed. I just rubbed the alcohol on and no longer felt the sting. It worked pretty fast! It is also so clean. I wish I had known about this earlier.