News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

How long did it take?

Started by Chromedome88, 2020-12-14 16:58:23

Previous topic - Next topic

Chromedome88

Hi Guys,

So just a quick one, how long did it take for your foreskin to stop rolling over the head?

I've been pulling back for nearly a month and it still rolls forward without a glans ring. I've tried the spoon method but it works for like 10 minutes at a time.

I've been 24/7 retracted with the ring, which is great, but I wouldn't want to have to wear it for ever to get the smart 'Circ' look.

Also, not too fond of the Frenulum tying method. Does anyone's just stay back without fiddling with the fren?

guest3969

Mine stayed back by itself pretty much from the start. Do you have long foreskin or a tight frenulum?  My foreskin doesn't even cover my head. Not sure if that helps or if I was just lucky.

guest1490

Quote from: Intact247 on 2020-12-14 18:10:01
Mine stayed back by itself pretty much from the start. Do you have long foreskin or a tight frenulum?  My foreskin doesn't even cover my head. Not sure if that helps or if I was just lucky.

I guess being short helps, I pretty much stay back and I'm short.

Chromedome88

I do have a fairly long hood and probably a tight fren too. I'm hoping that tune with wearing it back will shrink it. Just seems to be quite a long process.

Daffyskin

Mine has always stayed back on its own. I realise that I am lucky in this respect, as I have read on here that some guys have significant difficulty. I would say that my skin was a medium length - it always covered the head with a little overhang - but I do think that it contracted after a period of retraction to a point where it would not cover the head completely.
Good luck.
Full-time retractor.
I just love tucking back and free-balling.

guest3969

Quote from: Chromedome88 on 2020-12-14 19:08:12
I do have a fairly long hood and probably a tight fren too. I'm hoping that tune with wearing it back will shrink it. Just seems to be quite a long process.

Have you tried taping?  Maybe that will help train it to stay back plus give you a different option than a glans ring. Good luck

quebass

Hi, I had the same problem. So I eventually took the plunge and did the frenulum cut. I wasn't painful, a bit like and was piercing I suppose. After 3 days I was able to make a slight cut where the string was tied and the penis of my penis literally springed forward. Staying pulled back now is really easy, but does roll forward every now and again.

thesevenpointfive

depending what i used it took some time to stay behind, rub it on my underwear and the skin would go forward. But after a few years it managed to stay back
Love skining back and letting my head show

PermanetlyBareKnob

Whether or not, and how long it takes until you can stay retracted behind the corona just by pulling back may depend a lot on your personal anatomy.  It took me many many years until my foreskin would mostly stay back on its own. Even now, it won't stay like that when I'm sleeping. So I prefer the spoon method, because it keeps my glans exposed pretty much indefinitely.