Poll

Go for it?

Yes
13 (76.5%)
No
4 (23.5%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Voting closed: 2020-12-18 11:31:38

Author Topic: Full week Retraction  (Read 3039 times)

Offline Asterix

• NSFW Access
Full week Retraction
« on: 2020-12-13 11:27:01 »
Heyo Everyone.
I've been thinking about this lately to keep my foreskin retraced for about a week or maybe a month, without cleaning.
Will it be safe? Is anyone out there have attempted this? Let me know if this creates any irritation or itching.

Offline Nivek

• NSFW Access
Re: Full week Retraction
« Reply #1 on: 2020-12-13 15:51:02 »
What's the reason you want to go without cleaning? Perhaps the longest I've been without cleaning is several days- and no noticeable smell yet...

Offline Kylar

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: 2020-12-14 18:26:56 »
Why would you not clean it?

But in any case, if you wash it thoroughly it should remain fairly clean for longer, what with no pee going under the foreskin.  Even with the skin folded (spoon method etc.) it'll probably be barely noticeable for a day or two.

Offline Daffyskin

• NSFW Access
  • The beauty of a foreskin is in pulling it back.
« Reply #3 on: 2020-12-14 20:12:02 »
I don't suppose it would be unsafe, but eventually unpleasant.
I have kept mine tucked without cleaning for almost a week. That was way back when I was so pleased to get a good, neat and successful tuck that I didn't want to disturb it. When I finally untucked it there was considerable smegma and a quite a smell!
I suppose a simple pull back style stays cleaner because the exposed inner skin gets constantly wiped by clothing whereas tucked in skin remains covered and moist.
Ultimately it is your decision to make and shouldn't be based on a vote. If you want to try it for your own interest, amusement or satisfaction then do so. You can change your mind and wash it at any time.
Full-time retractor.
I just love tucking back and free-balling.