Author Topic: Shaft wrinkles are starting to develop!  (Read 4840 times)

guest3497

Shaft wrinkles are starting to develop!
« on: 2020-11-23 20:02:55 »
Hi all. Not a frequent forum user here! Italian guy, so sorry for my english  ;D
I just want this post to be a motivation for thise who needs it (motivation is never enough). I'm a not-severe grower, my experience with the pulling back started in the past December, after discovering this wonderful forum. I started with the spoon method, which gives the look I like the most and simply because it has been the most effective since the beginning. Then after some months I started to alternate spoon method with simple pull back, just because I found the spoon method something you have to do every day and so something not so "natural". Now I decided to go for the simple pulled back method, just because of the reason I just described (I will miss the spoon method look  :( ). Let's see how to story evolves...

But let's dive into the core. As you can see in the picture, some wrinkles are borning on my shaft, and I never though this could be possible for me since I started to stay pulled back at the age of 25 and because I am a grower. As a user (which I do not remember the username) once said on this forum, "Persistance will pay off!", and I think that it's what is happening to me!
Althrough, I have to admit that I can stay pulled back "almost" all the time, but not permamently. As an example, today while working I went to the bathroom and found my foreskin covering half of the head. Then every night I go sleeping pulled back but I wake up with the head covered (maybe due to erections and penis rubbing here and there). The head gets covered also in some other circumstances, like while doing some body stretching or when the head is "empty" of blood. But I will never give up, hoping that one day I will finally reach the official "permanent retraction".
What do you think guys? Some opinion will be useful.
I'm here for further details  :)

Offline bmark5

• NSFW Access
Re: Shaft wrinkles are starting to develop!
« Reply #1 on: 2020-11-25 00:03:11 »
It looks great!! Persistence is key!  ;)

Offline Nivek

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2020-11-25 07:37:17 »
Hi! Yes, this is also how I feel and also somewhat like my initial experience! You penis also looks somewhat like mine, and in time your wrinkles will deepen and it will stay back for good!

Keep it up!! Keep pulling back.

guest3497

« Reply #3 on: 2020-11-25 22:40:34 »
Thx guys.
Sadly, minor swelling still occurs. What I do not like is the bunched skin right behind the head. Hope that with time the wrinkles will distribute uniformly along the shaft in order to reduce the bunched look and so to have the skin far from the head.
Is this achievable beeing a grower?

Offline Foreback123

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2020-11-26 00:10:05 »
Thx guys.
Sadly, minor swelling still occurs. What I do not like is the bunched skin right behind the head. Hope that with time the wrinkles will distribute uniformly along the shaft in order to reduce the bunched look and so to have the skin far from the head.
Is this achievable beeing a grower?
I have the same question, I’ve been using the hair tie method to keep my foreskin back but when I remove it the skin bunches behind the glans, recently I added 2 more ties in order to make my foreskin bunch in the base of the shaft but I don’t know if it will work because I’m a grower. Anyone that can help us?

Offline Nivek

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2020-11-26 01:40:12 »
I also have the skin bunched behind the head :-[

Offline Kylar

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: 2020-11-26 19:13:21 »
I also have the skin bunched behind the head :-[

That's perfectly normal and natural, don't stress about it.

guest3497

« Reply #7 on: 2020-11-27 07:29:12 »
Tonight was the first night I manadged to keep the foreskin pulled back. Waking up this morning and finding my head still fully exposed has been a great motivation for me to begin this day. Cheers to me  ;D
Do not give up guys! Persistrnce, persistence, persistence!

guest3497

« Reply #8 on: 2020-11-27 07:30:57 »
Anyway, I think it has been a case. I do not expect this to happen forever from now on, I think I stil need time. I will keep you updated  :)

Offline skinhead

• NSFW Access
  • Permanently skinhead - no going back
« Reply #9 on: 2020-11-27 14:22:58 »
That's perfectly normal and natural, don't stress about it.

Yup - there's literally nowhere for the skin to go - hence the spoon method to 'disapper' the skin :)
I've been living fr years with the bunched-up result. It's still nicer than having it over the head (in fact went one night last week with it over, and felt weirded out by the morning so had to pull it back.)