Author Topic: A piercing that will keep the skin retracted at the base  (Read 8038 times)

Offline njoynit

• NSFW Access
Re: A piercing that will keep the skin retracted at the base
« Reply #15 on: 2020-12-13 01:59:41 »
Hi dudes!
It's me again with my ideas and stuff to get a permanent retraction without much need to take care of it that often :)

I've been thinking a lot of this idea before, but now after some member mentioned the piercing as a method to help stay retracted the idea came back to my mind.

So the idea is to bunch the skin down at the base and place a piercing through the shaft skin that comes out from the hairy part and as that part is not much movable it will keep the shaft skin there all the time.

I'm all fine with the piercings, I have 2 big tunnels at my ears and a frenum that I did myself so I guess I'll be able to do it right.
Also I think it will look much nicer than a tape of any kind.

And now here are the questions 😁

1st I'm sort of aware of any vein that I may pierce through and get it really bloody and messy, do you think there will be any on the way because as much as I know at the frenulum there is always a vein that we need to pay attention on when cutting or tying it, but this is the simpler one.

And 2nd which worries me much more is the fact that there will be basicly two holes placed pretty far from each other as one will be at the hairy part and to achieve the desired look the othe one must be around the middle of my penis.
So in any normal piercing there is a keratinized tunnel between the enter and exit that remains even if the jewelry is removed.
So what do you think will happen when I remove the jewelry from already healed hole? Will the skin move back to it's normal position or the two openings will stay joined as there will be a tunnel created between them?
I personally think that it will be free and able to move as when there is no piercing because underneath the skin there is basically no flesh that can get keratinized, actually what's under the skin as it slides free along the shaft which means it's not attached to it, some connective tissue called dartus tunica?
Is it possible in that tissue to get keratinized or not and will it be able to still stretch if so?

So I guess it's enough to start the topic.
Would like to hear opinions!
And here is a picture of my plan with a forceps placed at approximately the points I'm planning to eventually pierce it.
Thanks for the long read ! :)

I have thought about a piercing to hold mine back but haven't tried it. My thought was to place a bar across the body end of my penis and some type of a hook near the tip of the foreskin that can be hooked onto the bar to hold it back

Offline Aftskin

• NSFW Access
« Reply #16 on: 2020-12-14 01:06:10 »
So I actually did it and it went fine but it lasted for a very short time...here is what happened!
I bunched up the skin like I showed above and pierce it from the hairy part to the shaft, it wasn't painful maybe just where the hair is there it hurt a bit the rest was almost like nothing and very tiny bit of blood.
After I placed the piercing the skin stayed close to the look I desired but a bit looser which was still nice result.
That's the OK part....
Then because I really wanted to see if it's going to work during sex, if not I would took it off so it can go back to normal before it heals, so we went in the bed at the next morning and it worked super fine the skin never even touched the glans and felt great.
The 2nd day was the same maybe a bit swollen but it's normal as it's a fresh piercing.
But after the 3rd in a row day of sex as I went to wash it after I saw that the ball that is at the shaft is actually inside the skin, I was able to push it out but it always went back inside once I release it...the moment I realized it's not going to work...
I had tightened the balls of the barbell so tight I had to cut the jewelry with pliers to remove it... OMG it was one of the hardest things I ever did...
What surprised me is that it was already healing good as it kept the skin at almost the same position without the jewelry.

The next few days went with swelling, pain, no erections which was hard period and it started to get better after 4-5 days.
Everything came back to normal the skin stayed back without anything and even if I push it forward it jumped behind the corona even when soft.

Then with the time the inner tunnel started to stretch slowly by itself going back to it's previous state which I didn't like so decided to help it out with some stretching, it even broke up once I pulled it harder.
So now I'm basically almost at my starting state without any tunnel and back to taping and other methods.
Well at least I tried :)

Should have just listened to us man. Two linkable horizontal piercings would have worked much better.

Would you have been happy if the tunnel fully healed strong and permanently held the foreskin back even without jewellery?
Permanently retracted since September of 2010.

Offline TapedStick

• NSFW Access
« Reply #17 on: 2020-12-17 19:10:09 »
My instincts say this long distance piercing could be very problematic, and has a high risk of getting infected, which obviously would be disastrous since we're talking about our penises.