News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

PPP??

Started by uncut1017, 2019-10-21 04:11:15

Previous topic - Next topic

How many here have pearly penile papules?

Uncut n have them
82 (46.3%)
uncut n dont have them
87 (49.2%)
cut n have them
3 (1.7%)
cut n dont have them
5 (2.8%)

Total Members Voted: 177

uncut1017

Just wondering how many people have it and those who pulled back for a long period of time, have you noticed a reduction?

thesevenpointfive

No i have never had them, although they are not harmful.
Love skining back and letting my head show

_yeah_

I hadn't a couple of them show up when I first started retracting, but that was when I was only a part time retractor. As soon as I started long-term autocircumcision, they disappeared.
Permanently retracted. I love the the look and feel of my exposed glans! Foreskin was meant to be retracted

TapedStick

Ok guys, I gotta say this: my personal opinion is that PPP makes a dick look more manly. I do have some PPP. Honestly I kinda wish I had as much as you uncut1017.  PPP are not a defect. These ridges give us a more masculine and wild look in my personal opinion. Not trying to knock guys who are smooth headed either.  PPP brothers REPRESENT!

Nexolaris

Quote from: uncut1017 on 2019-10-21 04:11:15
Just wondering how many people have it and those who pulled back for a long period of time, have you noticed a reduction?
Do you hope to see those PPP reduced in numbers/become less noticeable over time? Should pulling back not change their appearance there are methods to reduce them.
Quote from: TapedStick on 2020-05-10 04:12:54
Ok guys, I gotta say this: my personal opinion is that PPP makes a dick look more manly. I do have some PPP. Honestly I kinda wish I had as much as you uncut1017.  PPP are not a defect. These ridges give us a more masculine and wild look in my personal opinion. Not trying to knock guys who are smooth headed either.  PPP brothers REPRESENT!
It's a pity that the guys who have PPP and those who appreciate their appearance aren't always the same guys.
Personally, I don't like their appearance as they remind me of warts. Used to have them as well but was glad once I got rid of them.

Fabik

QuoteHow many here have pearly penile papules?
Maybe you could explain what this is because I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

soundsgreat87

You could Google it, Fabik.

Hazeleye

Quote from: Fabik on 2020-05-18 22:19:05
Maybe you could explain what this is because I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.
You could also review the introductory thread to view them.

bobenc0

Never really had them ever.
32 Y.O. Permanently retracted ever since May 09 2016. :)
... Self frenum pierced at Mar 19 2018 ...
I love it !

Hazeleye

I had a few but clipped them off years ago.

Quercus

I'm uncut and have them since I was 15 or so. Researchers found that PPP regress in older patiënts and with circumcision. They advice patients to wear their foreskin rolled back if they want them to disappear. Pensonally I don't really like them so I hope they disappear over time.