Author Topic: Coronal Flare  (Read 8674 times)

Offline Johnscot

• NSFW Access
Coronal Flare
« on: 2018-11-13 11:34:49 »
Following on from my 1 year anniversary posting, and in response so someone else in another thread that asked about coronal flaring.....

I'd like to increase my coronal flaring and further reduce sensitivity in this area and it occurs to me that I need to stop the skin from bunching up behind the corona to help drying and find a way to use the skin to push the corona.

First thing I tried was a much thicker glans ring, 4mm, but this was just uncomfortable.

They I tried sandwiching two 2mm rings with pieces of 4mm silicon to give an open 8mm ring. Problem was the glue didn't last long, mainly I think down to the dampness from my skin.

Then the other day I had another idea. What if instead of cutting a ring in the centre of a piece of silicon I cut wings. It's taken quite a bit of experimentation with differing sizes and cuts, make the wings too long and they're pointy and cut in, too short (the hole in the centre is too large) and the foreskin causes it to invert so it's over the glans instead of behind.

It can be quite difficult to get on, a little lube helps, but once it's on it's going nowhere,  I seem to have one that does what I want and is comfortable. Been wearing it for a couple of days, don't know how long it will take to have an effect, if any.

Offline skinhead

• NSFW Access
  • Permanently skinhead - no going back
Re: Coronal Flare
« Reply #1 on: 2018-11-13 12:54:35 »
Oh that looks interesting.
I'd have imagined that the pressure from the skin behind the corona would actually 'do' the pushing. Is that not your experience?

Offline Johnscot

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2018-11-13 13:17:37 »
I guess so but i really wanted my corona exposed to the air fully.

Offline gguhoa

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2018-11-13 22:58:09 »
wow that really interesting construction.

does exposing your corona completely give you new feelings?

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #4 on: 2018-11-14 17:52:54 »
Nice!! I've been pondering how to do something similar for a while, but hadn't considered a shape like that.

Does the silicone dig into your skin uncomfortably? I know that red stuff can be a bit stiff.

Offline Nexolaris

• NSFW Access
  • Bare knob forever
« Reply #5 on: 2018-11-15 13:25:03 »
This is definitely interesting. Nice idea!

Offline Johnscot

• NSFW Access
« Reply #6 on: 2018-11-17 22:23:15 »
It does dig in a bit, but not to the point of painful. I've not been brave enought o wear this all night yet.

I might order some white silicon, the red does seem stiffer.

Offline TapedStick

• NSFW Access
« Reply #7 on: 2018-11-20 06:43:51 »
Johnscot, how does this feel bro? Wanna let me borrow for the weekend? And you say it's difficult to put on? Wanna make a tutorial? Also how would this device you made look through a pair of underwear or running shorts?

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #8 on: 2018-12-05 13:37:47 »
I would love to try this method
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline Jules

• NSFW Access
  • permanently retracted since June 2020
« Reply #9 on: 2020-09-20 16:09:01 »
Hello, I am trying to achieve the same goal with fabric stripe wrapped behind the glans,so the skin underneath is smooth and dry,but not exposed to the air.Your device looks working good,does it dry the inner foreskin as well?