Author Topic: Why use a stretching method for your foreskin?  (Read 7788 times)

Offline SilverHawk

• NSFW Access
Why use a stretching method for your foreskin?
« on: 2017-11-12 17:10:11 »
Hello guys i've been thinking about in what is useful to use a streching method for your foreskin? If you want to do this what's i'ts purpose?

It doesn't help in achieving permanent retraction right? For example using a silicone sleeve under the glans of your penis. Is covering the foreskin by the silicone helpful or not?

I am trying to figure out each method in what is helpful in order to figure out whhch paths i should choose or even discard some paths! :)

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
Re: Why use a stretching method for your foreskin?
« Reply #1 on: 2017-11-12 18:14:16 »

Hello guys i've been thinking about in what is useful to use a streching method for your foreskin? If you want to do this what's i'ts purpose?
You may want to be more specific in your question. There are many ways to stretch a foreskin, and I'm not sure which one you're referring to. For example, you can stretch the foreskin lengthwise, which would make the foreskin longer, and in most cases, make permanent foreskin retraction more difficult. Although, in some circumstances, I guess it could help. For example, if you can't quite get the spoon method to work, because your foreskin is too short to tuck in properly, stretching it lengthwise, could help with that. On the other hand, stretching the foreskin widthwise could be essential for people who's foreskin is too narrow to accommodate retraction, comfortably, or even safely. There is also some indication that a widthwise stretch can actually help shorten the foreskin somewhat.

It doesn't help in achieving permanent retraction right? For example using a silicone sleeve under the glans of your penis. Is covering the foreskin by the silicone helpful or not?
Using a silicone sleeve or ring to help keep the foreskin retracted can help keep the glans exposed, if the foreskin doesn't want to stay back on its own. And the longer you keep it so, the more it will adapt to this configuration, and accept it as the new normal. There is always some debate about which methods are the most helpful, and why. Some methods do tend to produce better or quicker results than others. At least for some men. But ultimately, it comes down to personal preference, and personal goals.
I am trying to figure out each method in what is helpful in order to figure out whhch paths i should choose or even discard some paths! :)
One of the best ways to do this, is just to try lots of different methods, and see which ones work, and feel  best for you. You will learn a lot in this way, and probably have fun doing it.

Offline SilverHawk

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2017-11-14 01:44:21 »
Hey jdm i can't understand, how a widthwise and lengthwise stretch can be made? I am trying to understand what other things i can try to do to train my penis.

My foreskin rest by its own under my glans since always. So putting a ring under my glans will not give me any results right? And if yes what kind of result i can get?

I also started to develop deep wrinkles so that when my foreskin stays under my glans it doesn't unfold that much as it did when i tried to keratinize my inner foreskin. Is that a kind of result in achieving permanent retraction right?

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2017-11-15 20:31:09 »

Hey jdm i can't understand, how a widthwise and lengthwise stretch can be made? I am trying to understand what other things i can try to do to train my penis.
Both widthwise and lengthwise stretching can be done manually, using your fingers, or by using some sort of device. Manual methods vary depending on your goal. But basically, you grab the foreskin with your fingers, and you pull it in the direction you want to stretch it. So for lengthwise stretch, you could pull it either forward or backward. Either way will work, as long as you are putting tension on the skin. You can do this for a minute or two, several times a day. For widthwise stretch, you would just pinch the skin on either side of the penis, and pull in opposite directions, to the left and right. Or you could use some sort of device to stretch it. For lengthwise, you could use the tape method, with a very tight configuration. This would, over time, stretch both the foreskin and frenulum lengthwise. There are also many devices and methods for foreskin restoration which would be very effective for lengthwise stretch. For widthwise stretch, keeping the foreskin rolled over a wide, rigid ring, and gradually increasing the diameter of the ring, would work. These are just some examples.

My foreskin rest by its own under my glans since always. So putting a ring under my glans will not give me any results right? And if yes what kind of result i can get?
Wearing a ring behind the glans will push the foreskin back, away from the glans, which may train it to stay further down on the shaft, creating a greater gap between the foreskin and the glans. But I think that you would probably get more noticeable results from other methods which keep the foreskin pulled back even farther.

I also started to develop deep wrinkles so that when my foreskin stays under my glans it doesn't unfold that much as it did when i tried to keratinize my inner foreskin. Is that a kind of result in achieving permanent retraction right?
I'm not sure I understand your question here. Technically, as long as your foreskin stays always behind the glans, then it is a permanent retraction. But there are various styles and results. In some cases the foreskin bunches up behind the glans, and forms deep wrinkles there. In other cases, the foreskin stays further behind the glans, and forms deep wrinkles closer to the base, or more uniformly along the entire length of the shaft. In the first case, the inner foreskin will probably be less keratinized, because it is less exposed, due to bunching up behind the glans. In the second case, because the wrinkles are formed further down the shaft, the inner foreskin may be more exposed, and become more keratinized.

Offline Jules

• NSFW Access
  • permanently retracted since June 2020
« Reply #4 on: 2020-09-20 21:50:08 »
In some cases the foreskin bunches up behind the glans, and forms deep wrinkles there. In other cases, the foreskin stays further behind the glans, and forms deep wrinkles closer to the base, or more uniformly along the entire length of the shaft. In the first case, the inner foreskin will probably be less keratinized, because it is less exposed, due to bunching up behind the glans. In the second case, because the wrinkles are formed further down the shaft, the inner foreskin may be more exposed, and become more keratinized.

Hello, nice explanation. Mine rests and bunches up right behind my glans but I would prefer it closer to the base or (and I haven't thought about this last option)  have it around the whole shaft evenly :) so I push it up with wrapping now and I wonder if my already formed wrinkles won´t ruin. But I am trying and finding new goals.