News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Auto-retraction

Started by Senpai_69, 2023-02-15 19:47:55

Previous topic - Next topic

Senpai_69

Question for the retractors, who've been pulling for many years now

If you guys stop pulling your foreskin back, and let it naturally sit over your head (in flaccid state), will the foreskin automatically go behind your glans when you have a boner ??

If yes how many years did it take you guys to achieve this ??

slingr

For me, It already happened before I started pulling back. So it is hard for me to advise you. But hopefully you will achieve your goals, sooner or later.

PossibleMagician130

Quote from: Senpai_69 on 2023-02-15 19:47:55

If you guys stop pulling your foreskin back, and let it naturally sit over your head (in flaccid state), will the foreskin automatically go behind your glans when you have a boner ??

Yes, it retracts behind the glans when I have an erection

It happened during my late teens, by then I had been retracting my foreskin during masturbation for a few years.

ThePiemel

I suppose you meant to ask if a foreskin was meant to retract by itself with morning wood. I think yes. Mine finally does and I think it was meant that way. Eventually. How many years would depend on how yours is constructed. Mine took many but on and off. What do you mean with "naturally"?

Senpai_69

Quote from: ThePiemel on 2023-02-21 02:08:02
I suppose you meant to ask if a foreskin was meant to retract by itself with morning wood. I think yes. Mine finally does and I think it was meant that way. Eventually. How many years would depend on how yours is constructed. Mine took many but on and off. What do you mean with "naturally"?

By naturally I meant without pulling it back with your fingers, like when when the foreskin automatically slides down below the shaft while having an erection

thesevenpointfive

Quote from: ThePiemel on 2023-02-21 02:08:02

Yes mine took years before it would go back without assistance
Love skining back and letting my head show

Test123

One of the reasons I started wearing it back is that it would often go back by itself - I'd often wake up retracted.

lvprcm

I can pinpoint the degree of time it took in my experience. I was an early foreskin retractor pre-puberty and when I sprouted an erection the foreskin would gradually retract, not fully but enough to expose the tip of the glans as I went into puberty and adolescence, the foreskin retracted more quickly and once it went over the rim, it would stay there. Sometimes the foreskin would retract further behind the rim of the glans which was attributable to how strong my erection was.  In all it was a span of about 4 to 5 years.

As The Piemel pointed out, it will depend on the foreskin you have. If you have a thick-thin foreskin or long-short foreskin or if you have a small glans or larger glans and of course the type of glans. It's been my observation that the type of glans is a factor.