News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

All-Day Spoon SUCCESS!

Started by John, 2021-07-20 03:15:17

Previous topic - Next topic

John

Rubber bands, eat your heart out! I tried the spoon method for the first time today on a lark and what you see here stayed perfect the whole day through, including some moderate physical activity. I've decided to go pulled back at every other of my nude public events. (I live in a country where infant circumcision is not only sadly accepted, but expected; I want to at least sometimes show that being natural is natural.) Nevertheless, I enjoy an exposed head. Here is the result (my photo here is clipped from a larger group pic):

Daffyskin

Well done, good effort!
It's great when you get that perfect tuck, isn't it? I think it looks really neat, it's my preferred method too.
Full-time retractor.
I just love tucking back and free-balling.

ddnaturist

Well done John! Looks great!

kralendijk

That looks really good!

I find the spoon method works well for me too, it's much tidier when the foreskin is tucked in on itself like yours is.