News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Any dads here?

Started by Andrew2021, 2021-06-20 20:51:46

Previous topic - Next topic

Andrew2021

Hi!
I don't have kids yet but I am curious what it looks like in your boys? Are you retracting their foreskins?
What your wife/rest family thinks about it?
How about "pain" at the beginning of being exposed?
My boy will definitely have pulled foreskin!  ;)

Best,
Andrew.

guest3393

The glans is fused to the foreskin during childhood, I wouldn't do that to my child

Andrew2021

I know but not all have glans fused to foreskin. Mine was fully unglued at age 4-5 years.

Kylar

It's really quite sensitive, you shouldn't force it even if it's physically possible.

Pulleditalian

Hi! Since i was 4-5 yo my dad always told me to remember to pull back my foreskin at bathtime and to urinate. He periodically checked himself if my prepuce was properly retractable and clean. When i was about 10/11, during one of this man-to-man moments he suggested to try to keep it always pulled back as "grown men" do, i was very excited to be considered a "real man" so i gradually tried to leave the foreskin back but it was not easy because my childish prepuce rolled forward very easyly. A few months later he asked me how my "jurney  to manhood" was going and i explained to him the reasons why it was so difficult and he told me to persevere and that he would take me to the doctor to make sure there were no problems. The doctor found residual adhesions at the level of the sulcus and with a fairly painful but very rapid maneuver he broke them, he prescribed an ointment to be applied for a few days and also advised my father to have me undergo a frenulotomy. I was scared and reticent but my father did not listen to my reasons and booked it a few days after the end of the school. When I healed everything was more comfortable, keeping the foreskin back was so easy and i started to skin back 24/7.

lvprcm

Quote from: Pulleditalian on 2021-06-21 12:52:55
Hi! Since i was 4-5 yo my dad always told me to remember to pull back my foreskin at bathtime and to urinate. He periodically checked himself if my prepuce was properly retractable and clean. When i was about 10/11, during one of this man-to-man moments he suggested to try to keep it always pulled back as "grown men" do, i was very excited to be considered a "real man" so i gradually tried to leave the foreskin back but it was not easy because my childish prepuce rolled forward very easyly. A few months later he asked me how my "jurney  to manhood" was going and i explained to him the reasons why it was so difficult and he told me to persevere and that he would take me to the doctor to make sure there were no problems. The doctor found residual adhesions at the level of the sulcus and with a fairly painful but very rapid maneuver he broke them, he prescribed an ointment to be applied for a few days and also advised my father to have me undergo a frenulotomy. I was scared and reticent but my father did not listen to my reasons and booked it a few days after the end of the school. When I healed everything was more comfortable, keeping the foreskin back was so easy and i started to skin back 24/7.

Impressive story! I recall mine being easily retractable by the same age. I would retract at shower times, urinating and attempted to keep it retracted as much as possible, particularly if I saw my dad who on few occasions took a shower with me. He never told me to directly to retract but I suspect he may have been the one to show me how to retract and I just don't recall. I had adhesions just like yours around the sulcus up until the age of 8 and after I broke them my efforts at keeping the foreskin retracted improved 100%.

bobenc0

Im proud father of two beautiful girls.
If one day I have another kid and it's a boy I will surely teach him about retraction and will suggest him to try keep it back all the time when he's ready, but will never force him if it's too early or he doesn't like it.

32 Y.O. Permanently retracted ever since May 09 2016. :)
... Self frenum pierced at Mar 19 2018 ...
I love it !

thesevenpointfive

When i was 3/4 i was told to pull back my skin, to wash and to pee. this was to help with keeping my skin back. Later on whne i was 8 plus i realised i could do it without any issues. I have read that you should start as early as possible to help the fusion of the skin. This then helped me to keep my skin back in later life
Love skining back and letting my head show

lvprcm

Quote from: thesevenpointfive on 2021-06-24 09:14:37
When i was 3/4 i was told to pull back my skin, to wash and to pee. this was to help with keeping my skin back. Later on whne i was 8 plus i realised i could do it without any issues. I have read that you should start as early as possible to help the fusion of the skin. This then helped me to keep my skin back in later life

Good point sevenpointfive. I don't recall being told directly but I knew to pull it back when peeing or taking a bath. Did you also have adhesions that worked against keeping it retracted? I found that once I broke mine at 8, keeping the foreskin retracted become a whole lot easier.

dude101

Most boys can not fully retract until around age 9-10. And more can't until age 12-14. I was in the 12-14 camp and let me tell you I remember those painful nights at age 12. I never seen my glans fully until around 14.

You need to be very careful. When the boy is ready he will show signs to you that he is. Usually around puberty. I wouldn't push the topic until then.

It is important to teach him early in life that he needs to wash the area. But bare in mind many boys can't for many years actually get their skin back.

And some of us need to spend 2-3 years working the skin because it is so tight to get it to roll back. This I'm afraid is how many boys end up being cut because it is raised a medical issue.

GL

njoynit

I never knew other boys might not be able to retract until I read it on the net. Mine was always retracted for washing at bath time from the beginning of my memory. Before I started school my mother told me about circumcision in case I saw some other boy who looked different. She said the doctor asked if she wanted me cut and she was horrified at the idea so he told her she would have to retract it and wash under it at every bath and she did. I grew up thinking all boys were retractable from birth. I'm 81 now and I've never been able to find and scars or marks to indicate it was torn away from my glans. I had two girls for playmates and we did plenty of close up inspections of each other and I'm sure the one who had brothers who were cut would have mentioned any scar looking marks on my glans. She loved to retract it because it was different than her brothers which she noticed when we were about 5.