News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

My experience and one question for you guys. :D

Started by RetractedForeskin20, 2020-09-15 12:58:12

Previous topic - Next topic

RetractedForeskin20

Hello, I haven't posted much here yet, but I've been wearing my foreskin permanently on the back for almost a week now and it feels great. I sleep naked and it just feels clean and fresh in the morning.
I don't have access to the picture gallery yet, but I would like to know from you how you put your foreskin, do you use a method or does it stay behind by itself?

I'm sorry about the bad English, I'm from Germany ;)

Ji01

It just stays by  itself when pulled back ... No method is needed ;D

pullbackguy

Hi

I personally use a slightly alternated spoon method to keep it back. In a nutshell I just don't use a spoon for it but just my fingers.

I hope this will help.  :)

Dicsolovag

Hi.

It took 1 year for me to reach permanent retraction but now I don't need any method or help.