Author Topic: Hairband method  (Read 4573 times)

Offline pulledbackasian

• NSFW Access
Hairband method
« on: 2020-09-07 14:16:32 »
Hello guys, just wanted to share a method that I have been using for about a month now.

I got these rubber hairband from Amazon and they are fairly cheap. The one I got has a diameter of 1 inch, there are other sizes available as well. I just put them under the corona and they do a good job keeping my foreskin back all day. Because of the cloth material outside it is very comfortable, you can hardly feel it. And it doesn't move around or come off as the rubber band locks it in place.

Overall easy and effective method. I have tried the tape method and the spoon method before and I think this one works for me the best so far. Please leave your thoughts in the comment section and/or any questions. Thank you.

Offline Drew

• NSFW Access
Re: Hairband method
« Reply #1 on: 2020-09-07 16:29:44 »
Hey there, I have a few questions if you don’t mind!

Any reason why you used three hair bands and kept your foreskin very far back as compared to just one that prevents the foreskin from rolling forward?

Does the hairbands become tight around your penis when you get an erection?

I have the fear of it being right and causing damage to my penis so I wear it loose and only just tight enough when erect. The way I tell myself I’ve haven’t made it too tight is because being able to move the hairband around the corona without any restrictions.

Offline Hazeleye

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2020-09-07 18:56:40 »
Any reason why you used three hair bands and kept your foreskin very far back as compared to just one that prevents the foreskin from rolling forward?

One plus about the wearing of three bands, If you note closely, he is developing deep wrinkles on the shaft. When that happens possibly not need any intervention. I know when that happened with me I was just as cirq'd would be.

Offline pulledbackasian

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2020-09-07 19:26:31 »
Hey there, I have a few questions if you don’t mind!

Does the hairbands become tight around your penis when you get an erection?

I have the fear of it being right and causing damage to my penis so I wear it loose and only just tight enough when erect. The way I tell myself I’ve haven’t made it too tight is because being able to move the hairband around the corona without any restrictions.

Hey Drew: The reason I used 3 hairbands is because 1 or 2 wan't enough to keep my foreskin back at all times. If I just use 1, my foreskin would just roll over if I sit down or something. As for the tightness, I did't feel any discomfort even with 3 hairbands. If I use something that can move without restrictions, chances are they will somehow fall off as I am a grower.

Hope this answers your questions.  :)

Offline Drew

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2020-09-07 20:07:16 »
Thanks for the reply, I totally agree with you on the bit whereby the hairband would fall off cuz I’m a grower as well. However, due to the same reason as being a grower, the hairband can feel tight as my penis grows in girth. I also face the issue of my penis shrinking in girth when I’m very relaxed and sitting down so it may become too loose and fall off...

I do wanna ask, do you wear them when you’re soft or do you check and see if they are tight when you’re hard? Also, do you pull your foreskin all the way back then wear them behind the corona? I tried multiple hairbands and my foreskin is like rolling over 1-2 of them. Do you wear them to sleep as wel or just in the day? I’m really worried about restricting any blood flow and eventually cause damage to myself.

I think the size of the hairbands matters as well because if they are rather small, they won’t be able to keep the bunched up foreskin back.

Offline pulledbackasian

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2020-09-07 20:32:34 »
Thanks for the reply, I totally agree with you on the bit whereby the hairband would fall off cuz I’m a grower as well. However, due to the same reason as being a grower, the hairband can feel tight as my penis grows in girth. I also face the issue of my penis shrinking in girth when I’m very relaxed and sitting down so it may become too loose and fall off...

I do wanna ask, do you wear them when you’re soft or do you check and see if they are tight when you’re hard? Also, do you pull your foreskin all the way back then wear them behind the corona? I tried multiple hairbands and my foreskin is like rolling over 1-2 of them. Do you wear them to sleep as wel or just in the day? I’m really worried about restricting any blood flow and eventually cause damage to myself.

I think the size of the hairbands matters as well because if they are rather small, they won’t be able to keep the bunched up foreskin back.

I wear them when I'm soft and I can definitely feel them when I'm hard, but not to a point where I feel like it's cutting off the blood flow or anything. And if I'm just working or doing stuff, I don't really get hard that often.

I do wear them to bed as well as during the day. I take them off when I'm taking a shower, masturbating or having sex. I totally understand your concern about restricting blood flow and I think the best way if probably just to put them on for some time (maybe 6-8 hours) and see if you feel uncomfortable. Choosing a larger size also helps I'm sure, but it is annoying for us growers as they might fall off...

Hope this helps :)

Offline Drew

• NSFW Access
« Reply #6 on: 2020-09-07 23:27:02 »
Tbh that’s actually quite true, I don’t usually get hard that often during the day so I shouldn’t be too worried about that.

I’ll try that out for a few hours and see how it feels, hopefully it works because I really want to develop the deep shaft wrinkle and achieve that cut look.

I realised the area right behind my corona is slightly thinner than my shaft, will that cause the foreskin to roll forward over them? I believe you put the hairbands around the inner foreskin and not the bunches up foreskin right?

Offline pulledbackasian

• NSFW Access
« Reply #7 on: 2020-09-08 01:10:00 »
Tbh that’s actually quite true, I don’t usually get hard that often during the day so I shouldn’t be too worried about that.

I’ll try that out for a few hours and see how it feels, hopefully it works because I really want to develop the deep shaft wrinkle and achieve that cut look.

I realised the area right behind my corona is slightly thinner than my shaft, will that cause the foreskin to roll forward over them? I believe you put the hairbands around the inner foreskin and not the bunches up foreskin right?

Yep. I keep my foreskin all the way back and then put them on.

Offline JERRY

• NSFW Access
« Reply #8 on: 2020-09-08 01:41:19 »
actually saying me too following the same technique
the problem with one band is that :
it works fine when u r in standing position or maybe even sleeping but when u sit then the foreskin rolls back an ya its really irritating

then to overcome this problem with single hair band i started to put some foreskin below the band mainly the top foreskin and the foreskin at sides used to be non below but the problem here is that  my penis got so many veins on foreskin that i ended up constricting some of the blood flow of vein located on ma foreskin so further

i started using three band :
here is my result pls guide me i think something is wrong
my penis head was larger compared to when i am not using band
my penis head felt cold on touching
the veins in the portion below the head was in bluish violet color,it is usually light bluish violet but after the band it was prominent
no pain in any region of penis

Offline pulledbackasian

• NSFW Access
« Reply #9 on: 2020-09-08 13:03:20 »
actually saying me too following the same technique
the problem with one band is that :
it works fine when u r in standing position or maybe even sleeping but when u sit then the foreskin rolls back an ya its really irritating

then to overcome this problem with single hair band i started to put some foreskin below the band mainly the top foreskin and the foreskin at sides used to be non below but the problem here is that  my penis got so many veins on foreskin that i ended up constricting some of the blood flow of vein located on ma foreskin so further

i started using three band :
here is my result pls guide me i think something is wrong
my penis head was larger compared to when i am not using band
my penis head felt cold on touching
the veins in the portion below the head was in bluish violet color,it is usually light bluish violet but after the band it was prominent
no pain in any region of penis

Hey I think you might need to use larger bands so they’re not too tight. As for the position, I always put them directly on the shaft, with all my foreskin pushed back. Like you said you have veins on the foreskin so putting hair bands on that might be blocking the blood flow.

Offline JERRY

• NSFW Access
« Reply #10 on: 2020-09-08 14:47:10 »
Hey I think you might need to use larger bands so they’re not too tight. As for the position, I always put them directly on the shaft, with all my foreskin pushed back. Like you said you have veins on the foreskin so putting hair bands on that might be blocking the blood flow.
i will try and let u know in another week

Offline Jules

• NSFW Access
  • permanently retracted since June 2020
« Reply #11 on: 2020-09-18 16:22:36 »
Cool method. Mine stays back behind my coronal ridge but for deep shaft wrinkles (further upward from my glans) I use a thin flexible stripe of cloth wrapped around starting behind the head a pushing the foreskin up and at the same time straightening it. I would like to avoid bunching up just behind the head but gravity is against ::)