News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

World Naked Bike Ride - autocircumcised guy

Started by Test123, 2023-06-17 20:52:13

Previous topic - Next topic

Test123

Just came across this image from the World Naked Bike Ride 2019 in London. Note that the caption says the bloke is uncircumcised but keeps his foreskin retracted:

https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:WNBR_London_2019_%28081%29.jpg

thesevenpointfive

II would say its a nice size and nice technique he has, as it look is good
Love skining back and letting my head show

GarethUK

Interesting to see that, and great that someone actually noticed and asked him about his status. I've seen some pics of the London Naked Bike Rides before and it's always struck me that there were a lot more bare glanses on show than you might expect, which leads back to the ever-fascinating issue of the links between naturism and retraction/circumcision.

Alexis1985

There is something so great about an exposed head that clearly makes it worth doing in public

CuriousSkinner

Yeah I agree that is interesting. I am glad they didn't just presume he was cut. You just never know who is into this  :)

Test123

Quote from: CuriousSkinner on 2023-06-19 21:50:08
Yeah I agree that is interesting. I am glad they didn't just presume he was cut. You just never know who is into this  :)

I think you can tell he's not circumcised... I saw the picture before reading the caption and only read the caption because I thought he was pulled back.

rushmilk

Definitely pulled back and showing off those glans!

Skinned