News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Question of feelings

Started by thesevenpointfive, 2018-01-20 22:17:24

Previous topic - Next topic

thesevenpointfive

For those guys who have been skinning back for long while and those who have just started, when did you realise that you had no feeling when skinned back. I read new post, where guys have just started skinning back and say that they can feel the difference. For guys like myself it took years before one day I realised I had no feelings. I remember when I went to some were and though my skin had gone forward, only to find the head was clear. Even now I have no feeling. When did you guys realise the same thing, the fact you forgot you where skinned back and you had no feeling.
Love skining back and letting my head show

andrew87

It happened very soon after I started doing it...the feeling is as if my head is covered. I even forget that I have foreskin....and at the same time when I get hard my head  is sensitive enough.

Berry Wotan

It's too long ago to remember, however I guess some months after I started skinning back I became fully accustomed to my bare head.

Nowadays I feel as if there never has been any skin over my head.  :)

Teasle

My record for beeing retracted is 9 days, I know its not much, but in this time there was almost no difference to the first day just the skin would change and you glans is way dryer but in feelings pretty much the same... my estimate would be at least 3-4 weeks.

bobenc0

The first 5-6 months I was using mostly the spoon method, till then I was always feeling my glans.
After that I started to simply pull it back but I was still feeling it...
May be around the 9-10 months of permanent retraction I started to put my hand in my boxers to pull the skin back just to find that the head is already bare. Also I still have the feeling sometimes that my skin rolls over the head by itself but when I check it is still behind the glans.. now I am so used to retraction that I don't like it covered :)
I can still feel the difference when I'm retracted or covered ..but prefer it bare all day and night !
32 Y.O. Permanently retracted ever since May 09 2016. :)
... Self frenum pierced at Mar 19 2018 ...
I love it !

Jockbox

I would say about 8 months when I stopped noticing that my foreskin was back and the feeling of my head in my undies. I too have to check that my foreskin is back especially wearing tight boxer briefs has my foreskin does sometimes move forward, but I don't notice unless I check. If i move my foreskin over my head for a time, then once pulled back I do feel the head for a while, but i don't normally keep my foreskin over my head much.

Teasle

wow that is crazy how long this process takes... I really wonder if CLA and stuff like manually rubbing the head speeds up this process?!

thesevenpointfive

seems we have some mixed views some short, some take time, i know mine took some time
Love skining back and letting my head show

retractedrich

I've been retracted more often that not since last June. (I still have the odd spell where I'm not). Right now I still have some sensation when retracted but it can only tell if I stop to think about it. I can get through a whole day and not notice.