Author Topic: Nofap and permanent retraction  (Read 9591 times)

Offline Nycamo

Nofap and permanent retraction
« on: 2018-01-05 12:19:53 »
Hey there!

I have been interested in oermanent foreskinretraction for quite a while... Though it never really worked, since i am a grower and my dick grew quite a lot, which made and kind of glans ring rather difficult and ineffective.
Recently i started to participate in nofap and noticed that my cock stays a lot bigger since i started. I tried to use a hairband again to keep it back - it is a bit tight, but lose enough to still allow bloodflow.
And thanks to the fact that my penis now stays bigger even when flaccid or under a cold shower, i am finally able to keep it retracted for long periods of time!

I'm not sure if this is a coincidence, but it seems to make sense to me, as one of the benefits is supposedly that the genitals would appear firmer and larger after some days.

So if you are a grower, you might wanna try this as well... Maybe it works for others as well? :)

Offline soundsgreat87

Re: Nofap and permanent retraction
« Reply #1 on: 2018-01-06 19:15:06 »
Oh, nice! I've heard a few other guys say that not masturbating makes their dick stay plumper too. I haven't experienced it but glad it's working for you ;D

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2018-01-06 22:45:30 »
The idea of not masturbating, was to help when you  cum, would have a large  load. I have not heard of getting bigger because you didn't do it. I don't do it every week, but my dick has not got bigger. Jelqing does some thickness and as you say tieing the root can make you bigger
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline billymachine79

• NSFW Access
  • permanently pulled back since 2016
« Reply #3 on: 2018-01-12 22:02:50 »
It does happen to me too, I always make sure to not unload my balls for a couple of days when I want to make a good impression on someone. Apart from the added benefit of bigger loads and more intense orgasms, I too notice a plumper penis overall, but more noticeably the head, also making it look drier, less reddish, more flared out, and even less probability of smell. Also, ball caressing and overall stimulae provided to the dick seems more pleasurable, amairait?

Offline Hazeleye

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2018-01-13 05:02:32 »
I always make sure to not unload my balls for a couple of days when I want to make a good impression

I always get a kick out of hearing guys using this phrase when commenting about saving up from not having an orgasm for some time to have a larger "load." In actual fact, you "unload your prostate" since that is the storage vesicle and the major source of the ejaculate. The "balls" produce a very minimum of sperm volume.

Offline ThePiemel

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2022-08-09 14:35:48 »
I think nofap is not very healthy for your prostate. Though science says prostates break down old sperm and replace it with new, I have a feeling mainly men who are too proud to wank later get prostate problems.

Your sperm does not come from your balls. Your balls only provide reproductive cells, which for the total volume of sperm is like a pinch of salt in it. Even though there are millions of cells each time but they are that small. The main product of your balls is testosterone, which does not make you horny but keep you sexually interested in whatever you prefer. Playing with your balls keeps that circulation going. That is why we instinctively often do that.

Main jizz gets made in your prostate. That is like a self squeezing kiwi. If you don't squeeze it regularly, you get a weak kiwi, so to speak. Which can swell and cause problems at a later age. You can delay ejaculation for a few days. That is not an immediate problem. But it is better to use your penis regularly for what it is intended for. Your body is already smart enough to pee through your penis. To keep everything working properly. You can also occasionally conceive a child if you wish. But I don't think it's wise to neglect your prostate the rest of the week. If your partner doesn't feel like it, it's perfectly normal and healthy to jerk off. Here at home we know about each other and don't even hide it.

Offline skynbak

• NSFW Access
« Reply #6 on: 2022-08-09 14:48:55 »
Hmm, mixed responses! Throwing Kegals or Jelqing into the mix while masterbating. Or don't fap but do the other 2. You could alternate Kegals and Jelqing while masterbating or not masterbating. Try it! I agree with Peimel's response. Not fapping isn't exactly healthy for your external anatomy. However, everyone has their own believes on what works best for themselves.
« Last Edit: 2022-08-09 14:54:22 by skynbak »

Offline dude101

• NSFW Access
« Reply #7 on: 2022-08-26 14:06:14 »
Love plunking a huge load all over the lady friends and after two weeks of no action I'm ready explode and start leaking precum like crazy. It oozes out after 2 weeks. Even taking a piss at the last moment I've had cum ooze out like crazy. A few times I've had it stiffin right up and all I need to do push to start squirting everywhere. Having been pulled back for 25+ years I totally agree with this post. There is certainly a bio feedback loop going on with endocrine system because I also find I'm horny as fuck in this state as well. This is why some guys love edging so much because you can stay in this half-cum state for days. With the right woman working on it. It can be so fucking crazy that you'll turn into an animal and fuck her brains out. Very certain there's alot more hormones flowing.

Personally, I prefer edging with a good woman for 1-2 weeks over straight nofap. It does take a special kind of partner to play ball though as she'll start feeling pretty horny too by the end - which is actually very exciting for her too if she can stand the heat. Most women I've been with though usually can't and they're ready to go within hours not days/weeks.

Edging while practicing being pulledback is about the best activity you can do imo with a partner. She can also start to realize how she can tease your dick pulled back. Over a few months you'll be lasting longer and she will be having alot of fun. You don't need all the BDSM that gets associated with edging too. If you are feeling like you need to tear her skirt off every time you see her then consider restraints. The rush or hormones will fuck with your mind during prolonged edging sessions.