News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Products That Might Help / My Updates / Questions For The Group

Started by santo27, 2024-01-23 15:50:43

Previous topic - Next topic

santo27

Hey Everyone.
First off, I'd like to take a moment to again thank you all for this forum. Reading through postings has really helped me feel support in my journey (even though I am only about 2 weeks into it!).
I wanted to: a) share what I've been doing, b) some easily accessible products I've found and where to get them and c) get some feedback from the group.
Apologies if I ask dumb questions that have been asked, while I have read a LOT of the posts, I haven't read them all. Hopefully my post is helpful and you'll look past any dumb repeated questions!

Ok. Pictures and links at the end as well.

So, I found a great product made by 3M. It's called "https://www.amazon.com/Microfoam-Surgical-Tape-15283-Single/dp/B001SIOBTY/ref=sr_1_1?crid=3RV9RIYED6SRJ&keywords=3M+MicroFoam&qid=1706023074&sprefix=3m+microfoam%2Caps%2C260&sr=8-1 3M Microfoam Surgical Tape 3"
How Do I Use It: I make a collar out of it.
How: I fold the tape over onto itself so it makes a square. Then I use a knife and cut an outer hole and an inner hole, like a donut. See my photo below.
Application: I slip the collar over my glans and it stays. The foam lasts and is seemingly waterproof. It is also flexible. Unfortunately, it will bend and warp a little after a few days, but it seems to work well. See my photos below.
Issues: I did have to make the collar a bit high, as my foreskin would wrap over it and while it is flexible, I wonder abut it at night, I don't want to wear something too tight for obvious reasons. I have been wearing it at night, sometimes my foreskin wins, or it comes off, but sometimes it doesn't and I use it during the day in conjunction with the toe wrap. See photos.

The other day, I found another great product at our local CVS pharmacy. Sorry folks outside of the USA, but hopefully you can find them too. They're called Gel Toe Wraps https://www.cvs.com/shop/cvs-health-toe-wrap-supports-prodid-548434.
How Do I Use It: I use it instead of the paper method. It is made to wick away moisture and it has a small velcro tab so I don't have to tie it. 
How: It comes with a piece of silicone at the end which you just have to pull off (very easy). Then, I just wrap it around my shaft with the foreskin pulled back just behind the glans. See my photos below.
Application: I use the wrap in addition to the collar. Together, they stay and it lasts. See my photos below.
Issues: Without the collar, the wrap sometimes rides over the edge of my glans, which is not what we want. But with the collar as a stop, it works.

Another product I just found at our local CVS is called Gel Little Toe Sleeves. https://www.cvs.com/shop/cvs-health-gel-little-toe-sleeves-prodid-540650
How Do I Use It: I use it instead of the spoon method. People have discussed using silicone rings, this is essentially the same. I bought it because it's a bit wider.
How: I just wrap it around my shaft behind the glans with the foreskin pulled back. The foreskin creeps over it, but "magically" stays right at the edge of the glans. Honestly, it looks like what I hope will eventually happen by itself. See my photos below.
Issues: The band is a little tight. It definitely is soft and has give, but I do worry about potential blood flow constriction. Another issues I am considering is that it doesn't expose the inner foreskin to air, which, I've gathered by other people's great posts, is what we're aiming for. But it is super cool that it makes my penis look just how I want it to look. It just won't do it by itself. Oh, and it can be a bit difficult to remove, because it is tight. Not impossible or anything, but takes a little bit of effort. Also, the width works for me, we're all different, I'm sure it will be too snug for some of you guys.

Ok. So.. I wanted to share these things with all of you. What do you guys think? In two weeks, my glans have become decently de-sensitized. I'm going to list out my personal goals here. If you feel like it, please give me some feedback or thoughts if you have them and feel like sharing.

I want:
1. My glans to be bigger and desensitized (bigger due to exposure, not artificially bigger).
2. I want it to be exposed all of the time with my foreskin retracted.
3. After my 2 weeks or so of trying these methods (and achieving some desensitivity) I have noticed during retracted masturbation that the rear ridge of my glans becomes pretty sensitive. I'm hoping that also becomes less sensitive. I love the idea of having a nice, harder ridge for use during sex, etc. Lastly, I have read folks discussing using rubbing alcohol. I don't know why, but that makes me nervous. However, I am invested and have purchased alcohol wipes, I just haven't used them yet. What are your thoughts there?

What do you guys think? I am also totally open to hearing you tell me that 2 weeks is nothing and to give it more time. I will, but it's encouraging to hear feedback and support!
Thank you all!

Photos:

TazDevil

Quote from: santo27 on 2024-01-23 15:51:58
More photos
This works really good for me, doing it for about 6 months know en you can keep it 24/7. Only clean it every day.

santo27

Thanks TazDevil! Which part works really good?
Cheers!

TazDevil

Quote from: santo27 on 2024-01-23 21:35:50
Thanks TazDevil! Which part works really good?
Cheers!
ow i am sorry. I mean the silicone too wrap. Choose the right side and i worked. Also easy to change the length an even the shape just with scissors

Nivek

The silicone wrap looks so tight it may be dangerous if you use it in the long-term. Please be careful...!!