News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Anyone who has cut/removed their frenulum...

Started by Thor, 2024-01-12 19:56:06

Previous topic - Next topic

Thor

Could you share with us your experience? I am curious to see what it looks like for those who have had their frenulum cut or removed.
Are you able to pull back and stay pulled back? Did you lose a lot of sensation? Do you regret it?
Really would appreciate some insight as I have been considering cutting my very short frenulum for a while.

slicendice

ThePiemel

Quote from: Thor on 2024-01-12 19:56:06
Could you share with us your experience? I am curious to see what it looks like for those who have had their frenulum cut or removed.
Are you able to pull back and stay pulled back? Did you lose a lot of sensation? Do you regret it?
Really would appreciate some insight as I have been considering cutting my very short frenulum for a while.

There is a separate forum section because of the "don't try this at home"-factor.

My experience? I should have done it, or have it done, to begin with. Sensation never lost. It just spread out. Nothing else. There has not been a single millisecond I thought, I wish I had my frenulum back. I would not know for what.

Yet it is pretty irreversible. Like losing virginity. Check out the other forum here.