News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Critical’s retraction journal

Started by criticaldry, 2024-01-11 09:16:32

Previous topic - Next topic

criticaldry

Hey guys,
  It's been a month since I started retracting part time but couldn't go more than a day pulled back. There were some issues like sensitivity, swollen foreskin or sore frenulum and took breaks for some days. That's when I saw a teasle's diary and thought I could do something like that to stay retracted.
   So I will try my best to retract permanently until the end of the year and post my progress daily. I'm willing to try new methods and advice ,ideas are welcome from both beginners and long term retractors alike.
   Yesterday I tried the double cock-ring method from soundsgreat87's post and by the end of the day there was some swelling on my foreskin and some scuffs on the skin inbetween the two rings. I also used some toothpaste to just experiment on my glans sensitivity.
   Couldn't attach any images even tho they are within the 1 mb limit, will try again later .

CuriousSkinner

Personally I still like being part time. It's the best of both worlds. It certainly takes time to get used to though doesn't it. The main thing I see an improvement on is hygiene tbh. What about you?

criticaldry

Maybe hygiene is at the back of my mind but the main reason is the idea of being pulled back on command exites me and I want to be pulled back majority of time.
BTW I didn't have much of an issue on hygiene before this.

CuriousSkinner

Well that's good. I think I make a lot of precum which doesn't help me on that score.

So when you say pulled back on command what do you mean there? Is it that you like the look of it pulled back the most?

criticaldry

Quote from: CuriousSkinner on 2024-01-11 09:55:28
Well that's good. I think I make a lot of precum which doesn't help me on that score.

So when you say pulled back on command what do you mean there? Is it that you like the look of it pulled back the most?
Yep, and my final goal is to try to achieve automatic Retraction during Erection and I also love the look of it, who doesn't here?

CuriousSkinner

Oh I see. Yeah I do like to see that, auto retraction is really cool! Do you think you will get there?

Tbh for me I do like to see a good foreskin and actually seeing them retract I like, does that make sense?

criticaldry

Quote from: CuriousSkinner on 2024-01-11 10:11:17
Oh I see. Yeah I do like to see that, auto retraction is really cool! Do you think you will get there?
I have a fairly long foreskin but one can be hopeful . Does it auto retract when soft or hard for you?
Quote from: CuriousSkinner on 2024-01-11 10:11:17
Tbh for me I do like to see a good foreskin and actually seeing them retract I like, does that make sense?
Yeah, it makes sense. But after having a sensitive glans and being covered for 23 years I want to experience the other side of the uncircumcised door for some time, does it make sense?

CuriousSkinner

Oh do you! Cool. Mine doesn't auto retract no. But it will retract soft or hard if I pull it back and it will just stay there. I don't really have any overhang when hard, do you?

Mine was extremely sensible when I started but it's very different now. It definitely works to help desensitise things, even part time! How sensitive are you.

criticaldry

Quote from: CuriousSkinner on 2024-01-11 11:04:36
Oh do you! Cool. Mine doesn't auto retract no. But it will retract soft or hard if I pull it back and it will just stay there. I don't really have any overhang when hard, do you?
No, my glans isn't visible but I also don't have a overhang.
Quote from: CuriousSkinner on 2024-01-11 11:04:36
Mine was extremely sensible when I started but it's very different now. It definitely works to help desensitise things, even part time! How sensitive are you.
I'm pretty sensitive. I almost orgasm'd the last time I free balled  out while retracted.

CuriousSkinner

Do you have overhang when soft?

Omg it's such a weird feeling when you start isn't it. My boxers are more covered in precum than normal when I do it!

I tend to only do it at home. Do you?

criticaldry

Quote from: CuriousSkinner on 2024-01-11 11:24:15
Do you have overhang when soft?
Yeah, I have a bit of an overhang when soft(do you?) ,even longer when its cold.I'll try to attach a pic when I can.
Omg it's such a weird feeling when you start isn't it. My boxers are more covered in precum than normal when I do it!
Yeah it was very weird, it felt good and bad at the same time. But I didn't collect any precum, infact I don't think I've ever made any precum, I jerk off and cum, that's it. Under what conditions does precum come for you?
I tend to only do it at home. Do you?
Usual I too do at home only but I did it twice outside during travel but the second time there was a bit of a pain

CuriousSkinner

I am conscious of filling up your journal post! Happy to DM if you would rather.

To answer your questions though. I do have overhang soft and moreso when it's really cold the same as you! A pic would be good yeah when you can!

Yeah I felt like a pain. I still do sometimes but not so much as before. If it happens I just take it as my reason to take a break for a bit.

I seem to make precum all the time. But moreso when aroused of course. I think that comes a bit with the initial excitement of pulling back. It feels kind of naughty at first doesn't it. Especially if you are doing it out and about!

Did you nearly orgasm because you got hard pulling back?

Nivek

Hi...

Have you tried the simple and safe methods like "tissue paper roll" or "glans ring" yet? These may be the easiest methods for a beginner and after you use it for some time, your penis may develop "deep skin wrinkles" and then you don't have to use any items anymore :)

Its also best if you try to avoid putting chemicals on your penis. We don't know the long-term safety of these things...

criticaldry

Quote from: CuriousSkinner on 2024-01-11 13:59:39
Did you nearly orgasm because you got hard pulling back?
I don't really remember getting hard that day but after my glans was rubbing against my jeans for a while in a train I felt like almost having a dry orgasm, my sensitive just reached its peak that day. Then later when i reached my destination I mastrubated and my sensitivity seemed to calm down.

criticaldry

Quote from: Nivek on 2024-01-11 14:20:44
Hi...

Have you tried the simple and safe methods like "tissue paper roll" or "glans ring" yet? These may be the easiest methods for a beginner and after you use it for some time, your penis may develop "deep skin wrinkles" and then ??? ??? you don't have to use any items anymore :)
I don't know about the roll method but I have tried the toilet paper method and I almost get hard when I'm about to do something with my guy down there so it just unravels when it becomes soft. I couldn't get access to a glans ring(a silicone one if that's what you mean?) yet so no. I will try that when I can.

Quote from: Nivek on 2024-01-11 14:20:44
Its also best if you try to avoid putting chemicals on your penis. We don't know the long-term safety of these things...
Yeah I too felt like that later, I just did it in the moment of horniness.