Author Topic: Flaring out the glans.  (Read 21298 times)

Offline Johnscot

• NSFW Access
Re: Flaring out the glans.
« Reply #15 on: 2018-02-08 04:26:26 »
I've been wearing my home made silicon glans ring now for 4 month, it sits against my corona with my skin bunched up behind it, I'm sure this is having a flaring effect although only slight so far.

guest1568

« Reply #16 on: 2018-02-10 17:29:11 »
I'm pretty sure that my glans flared after year of retracting. It's wider and looks pretty much like mushroom. I have never used cockrings but maybe I'll consider wearing one

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #17 on: 2018-02-10 18:11:41 »
Do you have before and after pics?

guest1568

« Reply #18 on: 2018-02-11 02:24:25 »
Unfortunately no, but I can upload pics of my flared corona

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #19 on: 2018-02-11 02:38:27 »
Please do ;D

guest1568

« Reply #20 on: 2018-02-11 15:44:35 »
Here they are

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #21 on: 2018-02-11 18:29:58 »
Wow. Really nice bell shape! ;D

Offline resto-mod

« Reply #22 on: 2018-02-12 07:33:15 »
Hello circumcised(unfortunately) guy here and I think the "glans flaring" thing you guys are describing is probably an illusion caused by the real tight circumcisions. With that skin gone and now real tight it makes it appear to have a taper leading up to the glans making it appear larger. I'm sure the exposure of the glans will cause the glans to toughen and appear to be bigger and harder while flaccid but in general the flare of the corona is one of those things that differs from man to man regardless if cut or intact (just doing a quick google image search will confirm it) Anyone try vacuum pumping? that could probably work especially if you target the glans specifically.

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #23 on: 2018-02-14 00:58:04 »
...Anyone try vacuum pumping? that could probably work especially if you target the glans specifically.
Yeah, I'm interested in that. But it's not easy to isolate the glans from the rest of the penis.

Offline Nexolaris

• NSFW Access
  • Bare knob forever
« Reply #24 on: 2018-02-14 16:34:20 »
Hello circumcised(unfortunately) guy here and I think the "glans flaring" thing you guys are describing is probably an illusion caused by the real tight circumcisions. With that skin gone and now real tight it makes it appear to have a taper leading up to the glans making it appear larger. I'm sure the exposure of the glans will cause the glans to toughen and appear to be bigger and harder while flaccid but in general the flare of the corona is one of those things that differs from man to man regardless if cut or intact (just doing a quick google image search will confirm it) Anyone try vacuum pumping? that could probably work especially if you target the glans specifically.
I think you are correct with your assumptions. When I started retracting my foreskin regularly I measured my head when fully erect. Since then the corona didn't get any wider when fully erect. However the head feels less soft now and appears to be bigger in the flaccid state, possibly because it's not restricted by the foreskin most of the time.
What I can say with certainty though is that tying my frenulum makes the head look longer because it's not pulled down anymore.

Offline resto-mod

« Reply #25 on: 2018-02-15 08:55:35 »
Yeah, I'm interested in that. But it's not easy to isolate the glans from the rest of the penis.

you would have to use a smaller vacuum cylinder for the glans, some of the "professional" penis pump manufacturers make custom sized cylinders.