News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Exposing inner layer of foreskin

Started by thadog1989, 2023-07-29 05:51:57

Previous topic - Next topic

thadog1989

Hey guys,

I am new here and wanna say that I really enjoy this forum. I did some foreskin retraction on and off over the past years and now wanna go 24/7. After 3 days of constant retraction I can also feel the glans getting a little less sensitive. Also while masturbation, which is great, because it seems to me that I can enjoy the intense sensations just caressing the glans better without being overwhelmed by it. This is why I asked myself if it is possible to also expose the inner layer of the foreskin permanentely to have the same benefits for this sensitive part of my penis. I tried the tape-method according to the Informal autocircumcision techniques guide. But it somehow didn't work for me. I could not get the outer layer under the inner layer. Maybe it was due to my anatomics or I didn't understand the instructions correctly. Could someone give me a hint where to find more informations about this?

Best Regards
Daniel

ThePiemel

Quote from: thadog1989 on 2023-07-29 05:51:57
Hey guys,

I am new here and wanna say that I really enjoy this forum. I did some foreskin retraction on and off over the past years and now wanna go 24/7. After 3 days of constant retraction I can also feel the glans getting a little less sensitive. Also while masturbation, which is great, because it seems to me that I can enjoy the intense sensations just caressing the glans better without being overwhelmed by it. This is why I asked myself if it is possible to also expose the inner layer of the foreskin permanentely to have the same benefits for this sensitive part of my penis. I tried the tape-method according to the Informal autocircumcision techniques guide. But it somehow didn't work for me. I could not get the outer layer under the inner layer. Maybe it was due to my anatomics or I didn't understand the instructions correctly. Could someone give me a hint where to find more informations about this?

Best Regards
Daniel

You just started. In general to keep a glans exposed is relatively easy. But very much depends on individual anatomy.On almost all penises the skin than bunches up behind the glans. That inner skin is as rich in sensors as a glans is.

To keep that back and get rid of that bunching up takes time. Foreskin is like a cone, it wants to go back over the glans. To keep it all the way back it has to become more like a cylinder. It can, I have seen very good examples, here as well.

After time, the first you see is wrinkles at the base of your penis. Skin spreading more over the shaft. Don't worry about having too much skin, penis skin is special skin. It is elastic. It can contract as well. Next you see more wrinkles higher up. And then the bunched up inner foreskin develops wrinkles when flaccid. I am almost there. It is like ironing a cone into a cylinder. I use oil to massage the last imperfections out. Seems to work. But takes a lot of massage and trying not to get excited. What you ask is possible. It just takes time. In general, depending anatomy, think sooner of 3 years than 3 days.

Fren

Hi, iv been using kinesiology tape recently because the glans ring I was using before was preventing the inner skin from getting air or abrasion and drying ,

I find trying to get the outer foreskin completely tucked under the inner foreskin quite hard, it's easier with a ring halfway on the shaft that you can pull the inner foreskin back over and tape in place, but it's not something I bother with every day,
I generally just use a tab of knesio tape and pull the inner foreskin back as close to the base as possible and tape in in place, the tape is very strong and usually holds in place really well

Skinned

Quote from: thadog1989 on 2023-07-29 05:51:57
Hey guys,

Best Regards
Daniel

I've never had any luck exposing the inner foreskin, if I try to it's more likely to roll forward.
However, I think there are a few on this forum have successfully managed it. As ThePiemel says, it's very much dependant on the individuals anatomy. When I was starting out as a part time retractor, I used to use tape and a glans wring to build deep shaft wrinkles, I found that helped in the long run. Perhaps these would help your goal of training the inner foreskin to stay back.

thadog1989

Thanks for all the answeres :D
As of now i changed my method a little. I found out that my foreskin also stays back without folding it with the spoon-technique. This is due to the anatomy of my glans. Like this more of the inner foreskin is exposed and now on day 2 i already experience a swelling of the foreskin on several parts. All in all this way is much more challenging for me right now and I think i will continue like this till I got used to it and then look for new methods. Maybe till then I can witness a littele change like the piemel described. Let's wait and see.  8)

BTW @ ThePiemel: how does this massage work? :P

ThePiemel

Quote from: thadog1989 on 2023-07-30 10:21:34
Thanks for all the answeres :D
As of now i changed my method a little. I found out that my foreskin also stays back without folding it with the spoon-technique. This is due to the anatomy of my glans. Like this more of the inner foreskin is exposed and now on day 2 i already experience a swelling of the foreskin on several parts. All in all this way is much more challenging for me right now and I think i will continue like this till I got used to it and then look for new methods. Maybe till then I can witness a littele change like the piemel described. Let's wait and see.  8)

BTW @ ThePiemel: how does this massage work? :P

When foreskin rolls back over, it also contracts. To form the prepuce. When retracted, that part of skin still stays slightly contracted. Like a dented ring.

I use oil because the skin absorbs it and it is not bad for skin. Sliding backwards. Not stretching. Doing that does not make my skin longer, but wider. Slow process but works. And not really unpleasant to do.

jdm

There are several methods which are conducive to exposing the inner foreskin. Two of the best are the 2 tape (feel cut) method, which you have already tried. And also the liquid latex method. I created some illustrated tutorials for each of these, and will link them below.

https://pulledback.org/index.php?topic=253.msg2119#msg2119

https://pulledback.org/index.php?topic=208.msg3687#msg3687

Both of these methods actually work really well for most guys, if you do them right. Try to follow the tutorials, and see if they don't work well for you too.

Alexis1985

Reverse spoon is the best for this but it depends how tight your frenulum is. Instead of rolling up behind the head it's rolled lower on the shaft and exposes the inner foreskin

PermanetlyBareKnob

Quote from: Alexis1985 on 2023-08-10 13:41:30
Reverse spoon is the best for this but it depends how tight your frenulum is. Instead of rolling up behind the head it's rolled lower on the shaft and exposes the inner foreskin

Could you say more about the reverse spoon method?  I've independently tried to do something like this, but it always falls apart almost instantly. I feel like part of why the normal spoon method works so well for me is that the fold is buttressed up against the corona, but if you put a double fold elsewhere on the shaft, it seems like there would be nothing to stop it from just sliding apart.

hung.part.timer

toilet paper! in another thread jpoldman (I think that's his screen name) posted a pic of toilet paper keeping the inner foreskin exposed, flat, and dry and it was so obvious and direct that I'd never even thought of it. Actually starting to think we should all just be doing this and we'd achieve our goals.

Derek

I agree. It's so simple and easy.

jafar_t

Quote from: hung.part.timer on 2023-08-30 11:36:20
toilet paper! in another thread jpoldman (I think that's his screen name) posted a pic of toilet paper keeping the inner foreskin exposed, flat, and dry and it was so obvious and direct that I'd never even thought of it. Actually starting to think we should all just be doing this and we'd achieve our goals.

It works very well for me!

Steeltoeboots

The toilet paper method looks perfect.  I'm using this for a few weeks now. I edited it,  I will write a new post about it.