News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Long foreskin, pulling back status and maybe tips

Started by Hotensia, 2022-09-21 08:22:33

Previous topic - Next topic

Hotensia

I have been at this for a while on and off now, and I think I finally made some progress.

To clarify, I am a grower (by quite a bit), and had long foreskin ever since I was a little kid.  I never had issue pulling it back manually and never thought that I needed circumcision, though thought had crossed my mind in the past.  I figured it would be impossible to achieve natural circumcision? with my penis since I had way too much foreskin until I found this website.

Honestly, in the beginning it didn't really work.  Spoon method or taping wasn't quite what I was looking for, so I opted to purchasing different rings online to maybe assist in having my skin pulled back.  Tools help, but without them I wasn't really having any success.

Now to address what sort of helped/worked, I found a post here about reverse coin method (Basically putting coin/button under the penis head and flipping it back with your foreskin).  I had tried this briefly in the past, but wasn't quite sure if it was helping/working.  But since I changed my approach from just blindly using the method to focusing on having my frenulum stretched, I have noticed some differences. 

Basically, if you have longer foreskin, I think it definitely helps to either stretch or cut your frenulum.  Cutting seemed a bit sketchy for my taste, so stretching was what I ended up doing via reverse coin method.  I have stretched it to a point where using the reverse coin method basically doesn't apply any pressure to the frenulum. 

Now, I find my foreskin tends to stay back better, though not 100%.  I am on the heavier side so maybe losing some weight might help as well (lower abdomen fat pushing against the shaft).

One other thing I noticed is after shower, blow dry your penis with your skin pulled back.  For some reason this helps keep my skin pulled back as well.

Hope my findings can help any others in similar situations.

Cheers.

Disco Stick

Hmmm...blow drying your cock is a GREAT suggestion! Thanks for the tip!!
You can't say "happiness" without penis.