News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Here is my experience

Started by nani63, 2022-09-17 09:20:33

Previous topic - Next topic

nani63

Good morning here is the ring I use every day and find very comfortable. I bought it online and have never had any problems or irritation or pain. Greetings from Italy :)

jdm

What kind of ring is that?

nani63

Hello it is a very soft silicone ring.  It doesn't bother me and doesn't cause irritation. Can easily be found online at a very affordable price.  :)

steveo

Please share product link man

hung.part.timer

the result looks good man - well done

Donnyy

Quote from: nani63 on 2022-09-17 09:20:33
Good morning here is the ring I use every day and find very comfortable. I bought it online and have never had any problems or irritation or pain. Greetings from Italy :)

It looks very good. I was afraid that such things are very uncomfortable

bgswingers

Hi,

If you can wait a bit more these are also sold at Aliexpress about three times cheaper  ;) :

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000575750506.html

steveo

ive ordered same ones from aliexpress..its taking so long to arrive