News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Pulled back since teenage

Started by nmh, 2020-11-25 21:33:39

Previous topic - Next topic

nmh

I am keeping my foreskin since I was 12 or 13. It all happened when I saw my cousin doing it. Once we were on a family vacation. While peeing I noticed that his was looking like cut. I asked him why did he get rid of it. Then he said that it is not cut but actually he keeps it back all the time. I very much liked the look of the penis and I myself wanted to do it. But I was struggling to keep it pulled back. As soon as I go soft it would roll down. I asked him to show me the technique. What he said was after making it erect and pulling back and forth the foreskin penis go soft and after that if we keep it pulled back it stays there. I tried myself and it worked. He was basically telling to keep it pulled back after masturbation. At that time either of us did not know about masturbation. It even solved the problem of smegma.
Since then I am keeping it pulled back.

jdm

That's interesting. I've always felt that if you keep the foreskin retracted after masturbating, it helps it to relax into, and accept the retracted configuration, and stay that way. It seems that, at least for you, this has proven to be true.

bobenc0

At about age of 13 me and my cousin at the same age started getting curious about each other's dicks so we started playing with them.
Often jerking and blowing each other, with freely retractable skins but always after we finished the jobs we both fully covered again, and not only pushing the skin forward but pull it all the way front so we had nice overhang.
No one of us never even thought about keeping the skin retracted or jerking without the skin, until couple of years ago when I told him I keep it retracted.
So now we both are permanent retractors bit I wish someone simply mentioned something about it by that time.....
32 Y.O. Permanently retracted ever since May 09 2016. :)
... Self frenum pierced at Mar 19 2018 ...
I love it !

thesevenpointfive

Quote from: bobenc0 on 2020-12-03 16:01:20
At about age of 13 me and my cousin at the same age started getting curious about each other's dicks so we started playing with them.
Often jerking and blowing each other, with freely retractable skins but always after we finished the jobs we both fully covered again, and not only pushing the skin forward but pull it all the way front so we had nice overhang.
No one of us never even thought about keeping the skin retracted or jerking without the skin, until couple of years ago when I told him I keep it retracted.
So now we both are permanent retractors bit I wish someone simply mentioned something about it by that time.....
Its interesting that  when your young etc there seems to be no mention of keeping your foreskin back. When i was young the guys who had there skin back where cut, i tried to keeping mine back, but it took some time to learn a technique to keep it back. Even now i bet there are few men who understand or know about how to keep there skin back.
Love skining back and letting my head show

eh

When I was 12 I learnt about stretching and pulling foreskin from my cousins who were about 14 & 11 at that time. While bathing we used to do stretching together. But idea of keeping pulled back never occurred in our mind at that time.

lvprcm

Quote from: thesevenpointfive on 2020-12-03 17:50:45
Its interesting that  when your young etc there seems to be no mention of keeping your foreskin back. When i was young the guys who had there skin back where cut, i tried to keeping mine back, but it took some time to learn a technique to keep it back. Even now i bet there are few men who understand or know about how to keep there skin back.

It is interesting how some guys in their youth don't seem to go with what I would perceive to be as the natural route curiosity of keeping or trying to retract the foreskin. Some guys naturally retract their foreskin much later in their life unaware there is a glans underneath. Perhaps I was just a precocious child and being an only child often forced me to be naturally curious and observant. Early on as a boy, I can't ever recall my foreskin not being retractable. I also came to recognize that I had a glans underneath the foreskin. This is also how I learn from observation that my dad kept his foreskin retracted. I made a lot of efforts at staying retracted from a young age but since I adhesions until the age of 8, the foreskin would not stay lodged behind the glans. 

Thesevenpointfive what was your technique for keeping it back? 

thesevenpointfive

Quote from: lvprcm on 2020-12-03 20:50:46
It is interesting how some guys in their youth don't seem to go with what I would perceive to be as the natural route curiosity of keeping or trying to retract the foreskin. Some guys naturally retract their foreskin much later in their life unaware there is a glans underneath. Perhaps I was just a precocious child and being an only child often forced me to be naturally curious and observant. Early on as a boy, I can't ever recall my foreskin not being retractable. I also came to recognize that I had a glans underneath the foreskin. This is also how I learn from observation that my dad kept his foreskin retracted. I made a lot of efforts at staying retracted from a young age but since I adhesions until the age of 8, the foreskin would not stay lodged behind the glans. 

I started putting something under the skin, which i can not remember now and that kept it back for a while, then i remember stretching the skin back and it seemed to roll over when it went forward, similar to the spoon method, but sometimes it was fine other it would roll back or when soft cover most of the head.

guest3969

Quote from: lvprcm on 2020-12-03 20:50:46

I remember as a young kid not knowing there was anything underneath.  I just thought some boys were born like me and some where born circumcised.  When I figured it out, I came by just pulling the foreskin back without any other stimulation. 

eh

Quote from: Intact247 on 2020-12-03 22:38:03
I remember as a young kid not knowing there was anything underneath.  I just thought some boys were born like me and some where born circumcised.  When I figured it out, I came by just pulling the foreskin back without any other stimulation.
Yes we used to get erection whenever we used to pull the foreskin back at that age but few strokes usually needed to ejaculate. We use to pull back while bathing and used to get erect instantly and used to comparing each other. Rarely used to masturbate in shower.

Bis

During teenage or pre teenage focus stays on playing with the penis. So it hardly comes in the mind to keep pulled back at that age. At starting of teenage I used to play with my penis before going to sleep at night though I was shooting blank. Same I have observed for my cousins also. One of my cousin used to ejaculate everyday by stimulating the morning wood.

I think due to very sensitive glans nobody tries to keep it exposed at that age.

thesevenpointfive

When you first start pulling back, there is a tendency to get erections, then when you get soft the skin goes back over the head, so the trick is not to think about it, but it's hard to do when you first start

lvprcm

Quote from: thesevenpointfive on 2020-12-06 10:29:39
When you first start pulling back, there is a tendency to get erections, then when you get soft the skin goes back over the head, so the trick is not to think about it, but it's hard to do when you first start

I agree, I knew that my retracting the foreskin would immediately start giving me an erection by age 6. I actually looked forward to it. It seems that some guys perhaps most really had a hard time with sensitivity issue though. I admit there was sensitivity but judging from the most guys comments here it really was more of a painful experience. It's unfortunate. I have no point of reference since growing up as a kid, the majority of my friends were circumcised. They never complained of their exposed glans. 

nmh

Quote from: thesevenpointfive on 2020-12-06 10:29:39
That is why after ejaculation it becomes very easy to keep it pulled back.

lvprcm

Quote from: nmh on 2020-12-07 19:36:39
That is why after ejaculation it becomes very easy to keep it pulled back.

I would get the same effect after ejaculation. My foreskin would stay back even as a sat down or bent over. Unfortunately it was only temporary. At least in my case.  :(

Test123

How old are you now, nmh? Any photos? Interesting to see how things develop if you keep the skin back early...