News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Frenulum Stretching

Started by Chromedome88, 2020-11-23 13:20:23

Previous topic - Next topic

Chromedome88

Hi, does anyone know, (and can educate) how to stretch frenulum without surgery. I think I have a short one cos foreskin just slides straight back. I wear a ring now but spoon, coin and pull back don't seem to work for me.

Chromedome88

Do you reckon I need to stretch? Is there a way I can do it without cutting?

Johnscot

Have you considered tying it off. Lots of info in this forum and frenulum ties, worked for me.

Chromedome88

Hi there,

I did look at it but not quite brave enough. So just gunna try stretching for the time being.

RedHead

I masturbate by pulling back as far as I can to exert maximum pressure on the frenulum. I use aqueous cream on the frenulum to keep it soft and stretchy. Over the last two months my frenulum has stretched and I can pull back way further down the shaft than I could before while erect.
I was considering a tie myself as I have a very fleshy fren. But it's stretching nicely and I'm not worried about the look of it so I'm happy to leave it and see how much more it will stretch.

retreactor

Maybe this may work: if you are willing to invest some time and handwork, try the double-ring method over night and let the nature do the work for you.
https://pulledback.org/index.php?topic=1125.0
Pull and fix the skin as low  as you wish (can), and leave it. When the night erection sets in, it will start pulling your frenulum so that you won't beleve it - yet never beyond safe, as the rings will provide for flexibility and let go if the pull becomes too strong- provided that you made them comfortable enough.
A retractor's quest is never complete.

Chromedome88

Thank you Redhead and Retreactor for those. I'm gunna go all out and try both. I'll keep you posted! 😉

CuriousSkinner

Interested in this myself actually so please do report back how you get on. I'm exactly the same as you, I don't want to tie but would like to stretch if I can.  :)

Chromedome88

So I tried the Double ring method but woke in the middle of the night because it really hurt so I had to take it off and switch back to the Glans ring.

I gonna carry on just manually stretching it every day and hope for the best.

retreactor

Hi Chromedome88,

Which means it actually worked!  Yes, it is not pleasant, but that is what streching the frenulum is about. If you want to make it longer, you have to train the tissue and develop additional material by literally tearing it in small microscopic  increments and let it heal back. Did the frenulum hurt (which is actually ok), or did the rings squeeze too tight (in which case they should be adjusted)? Taking the rings off  after a while is OK, the frenulum has already been trained by then.
I suggest you keep trying a bit more, to find the right adjustment and get used to it. Rome wasn't built in a day.

Chromedome88

Hi Retreactor,

Yeah it wasn't the Frenulum that was hurting, it was the skin around the shaft where the band was holding. It was agony so couldn't go through with it. I will try again but my wife is home for the weekend so I need my fren intact 😉

But yeah I will try again because I would like to get to a point where I can stay permanently skinned back with no aids.

retreactor

Sure ;)
Then it is definitely the  rings; they must be soft and flexible, you should barely know they are there. And don't use it overnight the first time, test and adjust it first during the day - it will be a nice deep-retraction experience  :D  What kind of rings did you use BTW, can you post a photo?

Chromedome88

I used a larger glans ring and a hair tie.

But I'll stick to the one go as ring for the moment. I've only been pulling back a week so I'm quite a newbie. I'll try new things when I get more used to it.

quebass

Just cut your frenulum. It's easy do so. A little piece of string and wait a few days. It took only 3 days fro mine to cut through. No pain and them your foreskin stops rolling forward .

BalanitisDude

Quote from: quebass on 2020-12-14 14:01:01
Just cut your frenulum. It's easy do so. A little piece of string and wait a few days. It took only 3 days fro mine to cut through. No pain and them your foreskin stops rolling forward .
Any advice on how you did this exactly? Interested but sounds a bit sketchy haha