Author Topic: Time being skinned back  (Read 26870 times)

Offline Aftskin

• NSFW Access
Re: Time being skinned back
« Reply #15 on: 2017-09-13 02:47:06 »
I just realised I can change my signature here again, it's now 7 years!
Permanently retracted since September of 2010.

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #16 on: 2017-09-15 18:17:45 »
Nice ;D

My foreskin hasn't shrunk at all. I can still wear it forward and masturbate with it if I want.

Offline Loveboy100

• NSFW Access
« Reply #17 on: 2017-09-16 10:13:49 »
Nice ;D

My foreskin hasn't shrunk at all. I can still wear it forward and masturbate with it if I want.
And does is stay retracted by itself?

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #18 on: 2017-09-16 20:01:47 »
No, I don't think that will ever happen for me. I just have too much foreskin and my penis pulls into my body too far. I always have to wear a ring.

Offline raj

• NSFW Access
« Reply #19 on: 2017-09-18 10:59:17 »
And does is stay retracted by itself?

It stays retracted by itself all time. ;D

Offline Aftskin

• NSFW Access
« Reply #20 on: 2018-09-17 00:27:18 »
I just realised I can change my signature here again, it's now 7 years!
I just realised I can change my signature here again, it's now 8 years!
 ;D

Offline bobenc0

• NSFW Access
« Reply #21 on: 2018-09-19 11:03:21 »
And how is it ? Does it get any better or it is all the same from let's say 1st or 2nd year ?
32 Y.O. Permanently retracted ever since May 09 2016. :)
... Self frenum pierced at Mar 19 2018 ...
I love it !

Offline Aftskin

• NSFW Access
« Reply #22 on: 2019-10-30 00:01:59 »
I just realised I can change my signature here again, it's now 8 years!
 ;D
I just realised I can change my signature here again, it's now 9 years!
 ;D ;D

I don't think much has changed over the last few years though. Maybe a bit more wrinkles in the shaft skin and less bunching up behind the head, but I think that could be due to aging thinner skin rather than time spent pulled back.

Offline Bareglans

« Reply #23 on: 2019-11-15 14:45:36 »
Four years for me. Foreskin is definitely a bit shorter, although I'm quite a grower so it does sometimes come forward when flaccid if it's not folded back over itself.
No bad results, a much better looking bare head and much better sex

Offline Argon

• NSFW Access
« Reply #24 on: 2019-12-06 22:14:52 »
Started January 2003. It took until May 2003 to reach the point where it would stay back on its own 24/7 and I’ve been wearing it back 24/7 since then.  It only comes forward if I pull it forward.  I don’t think there’s been any shrinkage as I still get full coverage when flaccid.  The one big change is that if I pull it forward, once I get hard my foreskin now rolls back off the head by itself, which it didn’t do before.
Permanently retracted since 1993

Offline headytimes

• NSFW Access
« Reply #25 on: 2019-12-08 05:18:42 »
Over 3 years now, the last year it has become normal and I seldom think about it. The foreskin hardly ever covers my penis. I generally masterbate pulled back and even after sex I will generally stay pulled back. I moisturize my head once or twice a week. Foreskin can come forward if I really force it but I rarely do.
Retracted since Summer 2016

Offline L

• NSFW Access
« Reply #26 on: 2019-12-08 10:05:02 »
Ever since my first girlfriend - I was 12 - asked me to keep my glans bare, I enjoy the feeling and the look of a naked head. In the beginning the skin would flip back every now and then but one I cut my frenum the foreskin sits nicely retracted 24/7 and never covers the glans involuntary. With some effort I can pull the skin over the head, however, the feeling is a bit awkward. The glans itself is not sensitive nor is the inner foreskin that is exposed most of the time. All in all I can highly recommend being pulled back. Also my wife for 40 years now recommends this style to her female friends for their husbands and sons. She is a real advocate to the good cause!

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #27 on: 2019-12-09 08:46:24 »
Ever since my first girlfriend - I was 12 - asked me to keep my glans bare, I enjoy the feeling and the look of a naked head. In the beginning the skin would flip back every now and then but one I cut my frenum the foreskin sits nicely retracted 24/7 and never covers the glans involuntary. With some effort I can pull the skin over the head, however, the feeling is a bit awkward. The glans itself is not sensitive nor is the inner foreskin that is exposed most of the time. All in all I can highly recommend being pulled back. Also my wife for 40 years now recommends this style to her female friends for their husbands and sons. She is a real advocate to the good cause!
Thats interesting, but remember you cut your frenum, which made it easier, first timers will have more issue.
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline matureknob

• NSFW Access
« Reply #28 on: 2020-03-25 19:23:48 »
I have been skinned back for many years and am now as close to being circumcised as makes no difference.  It began during a post puberty mutual wanking relationship I had with another boy.  He was circumcised and I liked his cock so much I decided to imitate it by keeping my foreskin retracted.  As it happened I was actually able to do that and I liked it so much that I persisted and in due course the skin on my knob toughened up and the foreskin stayed back.  Now, many years later, my cock has completely adjusted and I have long been bare knobbed.  I have been a naturist for many years and many, many, people have seen me naked and I am quite sure none of them would have realised that I do actually still possess a foreskin.  Why did I do it?    Search me.  But then our cocks do lead us into doing strange things sometimes don't they?

Offline __

• NSFW Access
« Reply #29 on: 2020-03-25 21:35:40 »
I have been skinned back for many years and am now as close to being circumcised as makes no difference.  It began during a post puberty mutual wanking relationship I had with another boy.  He was circumcised and I liked his cock so much I decided to imitate it by keeping my foreskin retracted.  As it happened I was actually able to do that and I liked it so much that I persisted and in due course the skin on my knob toughened up and the foreskin stayed back.  Now, many years later, my cock has completely adjusted and I have long been bare knobbed.  I have been a naturist for many years and many, many, people have seen me naked and I am quite sure none of them would have realised that I do actually still possess a foreskin.  Why did I do it?    Search me.  But then our cocks do lead us into doing strange things sometimes don't they?

haha, sounds a bit like my own journey.