Author Topic: How can u masturbate with your foreskin back  (Read 6300 times)

Offline Pullbacknewbie

• NSFW Access
How can u masturbate with your foreskin back
« on: 2019-11-13 12:17:56 »
I can't work out how to masturbate with your foreskin back and I don't want to be using lube cus it's expensive and I once reacted to it so I normally masturbate with my foreskin with no lube (dry) but that doesn't mean permeant retraction could someone help me out

Offline DarkFox

• NSFW Access
Re: How can u masturbate with your foreskin back
« Reply #1 on: 2019-11-13 17:39:32 »
I usually just rub the glans with my bare hand. You can do it shaping an O with your thumb and point finger and slide it up and down towards the glans. If your penis head is stll a bit wet this method could not work well (because your finger don't slide smoothly over the glans), so you may just slide the skin on your shaft instead. You don't have to unroll it over the glans completely, just sliding over shaft it is enough to cum in my experience.

I find it more pleasurable to rub my glans when it's dry, but if you prefer it wet you can masturbate like you always had while you're having a shower. No lube required :)

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #2 on: 2019-11-13 18:10:57 »
I usually don't even touch the glans. I jerk the skin up and down on the shaft, without rolling it over the head. For me, stretching the foreskin back is the most pleasurable part.

Offline Jhead

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2019-11-13 23:38:34 »
I personally pull back all the way, anchor the foreskin with one hand then stroke with the other hand.
You can do it wet or dry. If your glan is sensitive, it’s best to use some lubes or even some moisturising cream.
Masturbating this way helps me to shrink my foreskin a lot. The feeling is also stronger as you get to orgasm 8)

Offline __

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2019-11-13 23:45:12 »
I can't work out how to masturbate with your foreskin back and I don't want to be using lube cus it's expensive and I once reacted to it so I normally masturbate with my foreskin with no lube (dry) but that doesn't mean permeant retraction could someone help me out

OK, you masturbate with the foreskin. That is good ! I did the same for decades, before starting retraction.
My advice: why can't you keep on using the foreskin to masturbate ?  It's not forbidden to play with it. You can retract the rest of the time.
I say this, because when you start retraction, the glans takes time to be used to direct handling, and the same is true for the inner foreskin which might be even more sensitive, in some cases.
So, keep on using the foreskin, and as time passes you will gradually feel the sensation in the glans will evolve, up to the point that you'll be able to manipulate it directly. If you wish. But you don't have to rush things. Continue with what works for now.

Offline camchain

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2019-11-14 07:59:54 »
Ok, well how does a cut guy do it..?Ask yourself that  -   i i use 3 fingers around my shafe, first finger at the back of my head and my thumb in front of it...lovely feeling doing it that way.

Offline FormerRetractor

• NSFW Access
« Reply #6 on: 2019-11-15 02:33:20 »
I've found the most satisfying method to be stroking the glans and frenulum area...but then I need lube for ideal results...the cost of pleasure...

Offline Johnscot

• NSFW Access
« Reply #7 on: 2019-11-15 17:16:58 »
I like to stroke my glans and frenulum area, but prefer dry, no lube. 

Offline gaybox

« Reply #8 on: 2019-11-17 00:12:37 »
I can. It is different but I like different. Also because I can do all the other different ways too.

I think it all depends on what you try to achieve with masturbation, just get rid of an urge, or enjoy what you have.

Offline PermanetlyBareKnob

• NSFW Access
« Reply #9 on: 2019-11-18 07:01:52 »
I usually masturbate by either taping my skin back tight or holding it back with one hand, wrapping my finger and thumb around my cock just behind the glans, and then jacking my inner foreskin back and forth a little with my fingers bumping against my glans.  It’s a technique I learned from a cut guy, and it feels great and doesn’t need any lube.

However, my favorite way to masturbate is to tape the skin back, and then stroke the whole shaft and head with life.

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #10 on: 2019-11-18 14:55:47 »
I hold the skin right back to the root but not to hard, so there is no movement in the shaft, i use some lube just to help the strokes, so no skin moves and i can feel the grove a lot more, and when i come i can feel it a lot more as the head has had a lot of the work with stroking
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline scotsguy27

• NSFW Access
« Reply #11 on: 2019-11-18 16:36:56 »
I'm usually just pulled back (my skin stays behind my head, I'm lucky like that) or tucked in using the spoon method.

Either way I just stroke the shaft not allowing the skin to cover the head.

Offline rowan26

• NSFW Access
« Reply #12 on: 2019-11-19 13:41:59 »
my head is dry enough that i rub gently it and the shaft at the same time

Offline TapedStick

• NSFW Access
« Reply #13 on: 2019-12-12 06:48:09 »
Yeah I agree with PermanentlyBareKnob, tape is fun. Remove after jacking though.

Offline kralendijk

• NSFW Access
« Reply #14 on: 2019-12-14 12:11:55 »
I changed masturbating techniques after I started pulling back.

Instead of masturbating with the foreskin over the glans, I now hold the shaft and stimulate it there.

If I get a lot of precum, then I hold my glans and stimulate it directly getting it all wet, without letting my foreskin roll forward - or I get too slippery to roll it back behind the ridge of the glans.

Before I started pulling back, my glans was too sensitive to stimulate directly, but now I find it much more pleasurable.