Author Topic: Best way to masturbate  (Read 61217 times)

Offline Hazeleye

• NSFW Access
Re: Best way to masturbate
« Reply #60 on: 2016-09-24 03:12:59 »
Further to my 1,2,3 lube system, while having your time, have a dropper type of dispenser handy filled with water to refresh the drying tendency without over lubing. Have fun!

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #61 on: 2016-09-29 01:41:12 »
Huh! Homemade lube... who'da thought. :D

Offline Ukmick

« Reply #62 on: 2016-10-09 09:36:43 »
Like most of you, keeping the glans completely exposed while tightening the shaft skin is key.  Then I would rub upper part of the glans including urethra opening until I get completely hard, then I use the other hand to push back the foreskin down to the root and press down.  This allows me to reach my maximum size for both shaft and glans. This look is important to me and many partners. 

Next I will keep rubbing until I am close to orgasm, then hold back.  I would do this 3-4 times until the penis even even larger.  This is called edging and it has helped my penile health greatly, as well as increase the size thereof.  When I do edging it could take up to an hour or more.  Then the orgasm would be basically ecstasy for the whole body.   I can say that even most sex is not as good as this.  To compensate this I often ask willing partners to help me with edging part.  The ability to reduce my foreskin to nothing and to manipulate my size is a great turn on for them.   An maximum engorged penis with no skin movement and no scar is a beautiful sight to behold.

Hey this is exactly how I masturbate now. Edging while rubbing and squeezing the head feels amazing, also giving me mini multiple orgasms across my whole body. Great stuff 😊

Offline matureknob

• NSFW Access
« Reply #63 on: 2017-08-17 06:03:59 »
Who wants the quickest way?  The most enjoyable way should be the goal.

Offline TapedStick

• NSFW Access
« Reply #64 on: 2017-10-02 21:32:40 »
Agreed man.

Offline elviscock

« Reply #65 on: 2017-12-18 22:40:29 »
The way i do it is.. i use one hand to grab my balls and pull them down keeping my hand kinda close to the bottom of my shaft. This hold my skin back without any movement, and then I lube up with the other hand and do it like a circumcised guy.

Offline Jagtstein

• NSFW Access
  • For me, sexual activity is masturbation. I believ
« Reply #66 on: 2018-03-06 09:46:06 »
Wank with full movement, (full blow, all the way over and all the way back)? Also important is the lubrication between foreskin and glans (glans), I have used butter for many years and have had good experiences with it. :)
Masturbation is better than sex.

Offline scotsguy27

• NSFW Access
« Reply #67 on: 2018-03-22 04:36:24 »
I use the spoon method and I use light fist pumps so the foreskin doesn't undo the spoon method and the 2nd one is fist pumping the shaft only, does this count as cheating?  ::)

Offline Horatio

• NSFW Access
« Reply #68 on: 2020-07-16 04:45:33 »
I have found holding the skin all the way back to the base with one hand then using the other with spit or lube is good.
Just discovered the spoon method and tried something different, i cheated using my foreskin and wanked off 3 times thoughout the day, cumming into a cup and keeping it in the fridge during sessions, retracting my foreskin using the spoon method after each cum. Then later that night, warmed up the cum in a warm water bath, made sure my foreskin was nicley held back behind my glans, then used that cum as lube to jack off. All the time kept my foreskin tucked away and the cum was great lube. Had an awesome session and great orgasm, cummed so hard.
Really enjoying this retraction technique, wish I knew about it earlier.

Offline rowan26

• NSFW Access
« Reply #69 on: 2020-07-22 12:26:57 »
My skin manages to stay pretty much fully back when masturbating, by gently gliding I can touch and rub the head easily, well after many years :)

Slight bit of precum is all i use, otherwise dry hand to head :P

Offline cddb8dc5

« Reply #70 on: 2020-07-22 15:29:16 »
My glans have become so desensitized that I’m finally able to fully masturbate like I’m cut guy. I can masturbate with lube if I choose or dry (my preferred method). I’m able to stroke my entire head and shaft while keeping the skin pulled back. It was tought at first and a little too intense, but I stuck with it was able to overcome the sensation. The orgasm is much more intense and pleasurable than before. I also produce way more pre-cum than before.

Offline helloall

« Reply #71 on: 2020-09-24 00:41:15 »
I tried once pulled back and kind of tore the tip of my foreskin. I took me almost a month of no fap to heal the foreskin tip. However, i feel my skin more flexible and easy to pull back before the no fap days.

Offline Jhead

• NSFW Access
« Reply #72 on: 2020-09-25 09:41:54 »
I usually pull the skin all the way back real tight, like you are stretching the skin, the feeling is very intense when I cum. Then, just wank dry hand to glan with the other hand. Precum is the best lube IMO

Offline Jhead

• NSFW Access
« Reply #73 on: 2020-09-25 09:43:20 »
Btw, that helps me a lot in shortening my foreskin too. I pretty much look like a cut guy now