Author Topic: After been pulled back for a while, how you feel?  (Read 4236 times)

Offline Joostik

• NSFW Access
I keep around a year totally pulled back, sometimes few weeks at once at day time and sometimes also at night. Longest period was for 2 months at once. Now foreskin stay back and glans look bigger from down part. Just one problem: cause my foreskin is too long, it rolls back on so glans stay half way hiden or even more. Now I start feel like I don't wanna have foreskin at all anymore. Does anyone have same feelings? I was watching how looks cirumstansced penis, and wish had same. Still I am on 2 ways of feeling, I don't wanna foreskin cause it always rolling back, but still don't wanna loose it... any ideas from you? I try to pull fronelum down to make it longer, I was thinking to cut it. Just I need cut big part that it don't disturb cause it would be too long.

Offline __

• NSFW Access
Re: After been pulled back for a while, how you feel?
« Reply #1 on: 2020-05-30 17:40:11 »
If you have the slightest doubts, keep your foreskin. Otherwise it is OK to get cut provided you are fully informed and willing.

Offline Fabik

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2020-05-30 21:00:03 »
Why would you even listen to strangers on a forum for such a topic in the 1st place ?

Yeah, circumcised looks the best, and it's why I started retracting in the 1st place. I'd probably not want to go through the surgery though.

Cut the frenulum sounds like the worst of both worlds. You have to undergo invasive surgery, but you still have the foreskin.

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2020-05-30 21:59:20 »
If you have the slightest doubts, keep your foreskin. Otherwise it is OK to get cut provided you are fully informed and willing.

Yes some feel that in the end, they either want to keep there skin or be cut, the decision is yours, which i would think about before doing, so you know you and the decision and as as Fabik don't listen to the forum, but make your own mind up
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline lvprcm25

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2020-05-30 22:22:53 »

I agree with FG. Speaking as a person circumcised as an adult. In my case, an absolute regret.

Offline Joostik

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2020-05-31 19:14:41 »
I ask your personal opinion about feelings after you been keeping glans open for longer time. Not your opinion should I cut my dick or not. I am sorry if I explain wrong way.

Offline otter_alex

• NSFW Access
« Reply #6 on: 2020-05-31 20:42:53 »
I feel like I have much more control over my body after long-term retraction. Not so sensitive and I can do whatever I want with / to my penis.

Offline Fabik

• NSFW Access
« Reply #7 on: 2020-06-01 09:31:00 »
I ask your personal opinion about feelings after you been keeping glans open for longer time. Not your opinion should I cut my dick or not. I am sorry if I explain wrong way.
Oh sorry I understood that the wrong way.

To be honest I borderline wish I wouldn't have started to get into this in the 1st time. Maybe it's also age but I have much less libido now than a couple of years before, and my glans is so insensitive that masturbating or even just getting an erection (controlled, not while sleeping) is difficult. Sucks. And I didn't even retact for that long, only a couple of weeks, and mostly day-only.

I agree with FG. Speaking as a person circumcised as an adult. In my case, an absolute regret.
Care to expand a little ?