News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

native americans

Started by pelagian, 2017-05-19 14:50:03

Previous topic - Next topic

pelagian

Googling for 'foreskin pulled back', I found an online dictionary for the Ojibwa/Chippewa/Ottawa language.* There are two interesting entries:
bshagiibinaad = to pull someone's foreskin back
bshagiid = to pull your foreskin back, to have your foreskin pulled back.
It gives a phrase kaa mshi gdibshagiisii which means something like 'your foreskin is not yet pulled back'  (kaa = not, mshi = yet) but the translation is 'you're just a kid'.

So does this mean that as part of the maturity ritual the foreskin is/was kept retracted?

*I think this link works - if not, see page 480 under 'foreskin' and p 84 under 'bshagiid': https://books.google.co.uk/books?id=RJBHa2G2cawC&pg=PA84&dq=foreskin+pulled+back&hl=en&sa=X&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q=foreskin&f=false
Pulled back for about 20 years, circumcised in 2013. Real men have bare helmets!!!

soundsgreat87

Iiiiinteresting! I think I've heard something about certain Native American tribes doing it, but never had any hard evidence.

pelagian

A little more digging reveals that the Lakota language has a word sluka which means 'foreskin pushed back' = adult penis, and another, slukila, which means boy's penis. There is another, ce, which simply means 'penis'.

Pulled back for about 20 years, circumcised in 2013. Real men have bare helmets!!!

soundsgreat87

Interesting... there's this guy on SYD with the username "lakota" who seems to skin back. Wonder if there's a connection? http://www.showyourdick.org/member.php?w=440946

pelagian

Could be.

(As I'm not a member of SYD, it says I can't see the pics!  :( )

camchain

Same for me to. It says - This member does not allow unregistered visitors to view their page.

soundsgreat87

Well get an account ;D

phoenixz

this is quite interesting

thesevenpointfive

Quote from: soundsgreat87 on 2017-05-20 19:01:28
Interesting... there's this guy on SYD with the username "lakota" who seems to skin back. Wonder if there's a connection? http://www.showyourdick.org/member.php?w=440946

Yes looks like it, interesting thread, sure the Japaneses guys on here will have some words for this
Love skining back and letting my head show

ThePiemel

Very interesting indeed. I do not need glasses to get the impression native Americans sooner populated the Americas from Asia then from the UK. Or even from the Vikings. To say it blunt, European culture was still waiting for an Ice Age to end while Asia had better luck. Including thinking about what's this between my legs and what's the plan here. But then already ages ago. In a way, I think all questions raised here are nothing new. But some answers got lost on a crashed mail server long time ago.