News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

My Experience with Permanent Retraction

Started by billymachine79, 2017-04-20 19:01:41

Previous topic - Next topic

billymachine79

Hi skin-back fellas... just wanted to share my experience, in the hopes of finding people who can relate and to clear some doubts any of you might still have.

My penis is of very average lenght, but is on the rather generous side of average when it comes to thickness.
I have been blessed with a well protruded glans and a flared corona. My frenulum used to be thight and my foreskin used to cover all my glans and even with a little leftover, but just a bit.
I started with the retraction when I was around 14 years old, but only about 25% of the time. It was unconfortable, obviously, and didn't keep retracted long. But, I tell you, perseverance is key. Good things come in time...
I sadly didn't get that serious in permanent retraction until I got sexually active (my girlfriend kept telling me how much she liked the exposed head, and I did too, so it was meant to be).
I was 19 years old when finally commited to permanent retraction, but even then I couldn't manage to be 100% of the time retracted, but only about 80% of the time.
I was curious about this fact: Can sensitiveness come back if I stop pulling back for some period? Mine had already keratinized over the months of retraction, and the idea of "there's no going back" kind of aroused me, but still wanted to be able to recover sensivity. So I stopped retracting for a couple of weeks and yes, the sensivity came back.
The color of the glans was polished pink and after being almost permanently retracted for over a year (by age 21) it got pale pink.
I'm now 24 and finally have been permanently retracted 100% of the time for a couple of months.
The first obstacle I had to conquer was the fact that during masturbation, and in the verge of ejaculating, I found it difficult to not cover my head, or else it would feel unconfortable after cumming, since the last drops of semen would stay inside.
Now I masturbate rubbing the head (I form a ring with thumb and index) or caressing the whole penis with one hand and using the other to keep the foreskin retracted by grabbing my penis from the base of the shaft. Ejaculation is more forceful and pleasurable this way.
I retract as far as I can to stretch the frenulum, which is now loose and I can pull as back as to seem cut, with no foreskin observable, and the head barely starts to bend by frenulum action. I have noticed if I try to cover the glans, the foreskin seems to resist, going back as fast as I release it. I could cover the glans if I wanted to, but it will go back on its own now.
I could also swear my head has gotten bigger, but marginally and couldn't be that sure, since I never measured. Perhaps it's just something I want to believe.

soundsgreat87

Fun story! :D what made you want to retract in the first place? And when you say the skin rolls back automatically, do you mean when soft too?

camchain

Hello and welcome billy. I keep mine back most of the time now, and i masturbat like you. Always nice to learn new ways of doing things.

billymachine79

It was a number of reasons;

1. It is cleaner and always ready for action, such as orals.
2. It is still sensitive, but in a good way (no more clinching- or is it whimping? sorry, english is not my mother language)
3. It looks way better as for my opinion at least.
4. Feels good after getting used to it, and I always had been curious about keratinization, pigmentation changes and frenulum lenght.
5. My girlfriend, as I stated before, shows her support because she, too, likes it better that way, which I'm fine with.
6. To adress another of your questions, it actually rolls back even when flaccid, but not always, or at least it seems to take its time (LOL) but eventually it does. But I've been trying my best to avoid foreskin to cover the glans as much as I can.

A question I still have, is this: Is there any way I can know if my keratinization process is almost complete? Or will it continue to dry further?

billymachine79

Can I upload pictures of it? Sorry but I'm new ...

billymachine79

Oh... sorry, I forgot to mention; I have pearly papules and read -i guess it was Soundsgreat87 who said it- that they seemed to diminish in appearance, so I am down for that too!

soundsgreat87

The keratinization is a long process in my experience. It happens quickly at first, and then over time the changes get slower but they still happen.

And yes, you can upload pictures by attaching them to a post (see the attachments and other options below the posting text box) or by uploading them to the gallery (the link is at the top).

halfard

Hi Billy.
Yes, your experience is exactly same as mine. As you say: my skin also stays back permanently. Looks and feels great, especially if I go out commando, cock down leg of my jeans mmm as it rubs. I also thought my cock head had either got larger or the skin no longer slightly stretched to cover the head but either way GREAT. My lass says that, at a glance, I look circumcised. I also masturbate like a cut guy, without using the skin. I did consider getting cut a whiled back but now I have the best of both worlds, and skin if I fancy that.
Thanks Iam
Always found bare-headed penis soooo sexy.  Started keeping my skin back many years ago, looks and feels great, especially rubs when out commando.  My foreskin stays back all the time. Masturbate dry: skin back tight, wrap finger and thumb round cock where head joins shaft, like circumcised guy.

camchain

Spot on halfard. It's nice to have a choice. and learn to play with it like a cut guy does.

halfard

Always found bare-headed penis soooo sexy.  Started keeping my skin back many years ago, looks and feels great, especially rubs when out commando.  My foreskin stays back all the time. Masturbate dry: skin back tight, wrap finger and thumb round cock where head joins shaft, like circumcised guy.

soundsgreat87

billymachine79

Quote from: soundsgreat87 on 2017-04-21 22:45:02
The keratinization is a long process in my experience. It happens quickly at first, and then over time the changes get slower but they still happen.

And yes, you can upload pictures by attaching them to a post (see the attachments and other options below the posting text box) or by uploading them to the gallery (the link is at the top).

Another question I have is: If my penis accidentally covered itself and I have the chance to uncover it again after just a few seconds or a couple of minutes, is it as if the "counter" for keratinization and foreskin shrinkage had just reseted, or it is of no importance? I hope it's not a dumb question.

soundsgreat87

Nah it takes weeks of coverage to undo keratinization. I go covered for a couple days at a time here or there and when I pull back again the glans dries out immediately and feels no different.