News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Freeballing in joggers

Started by itshard2bme, 2017-03-04 14:36:16

Previous topic - Next topic

itshard2bme

Ok, so I've had my foreskin pulled back now for a year. I found it pretty easy as the head of my dick is proper mushroom shaped. Had a lil flair up of the foreskin for a few days then it went down. My problem was how sensitive my head was rubbing next to underwear. I kept with it tho and had to keep hiding random boners as I had no control over it happening. My dick was bare and sensitive to flopping about in joggers, with caused unwanted boners ha.

A year on .... I now can wear joggers whilst freeballin and I love that you can see the out-line of my bare glans in my joggers. Defo gets attention by the ladies when I'm out in public, from guys too.

Anyone else like to freeball in joggers for that reason alone? Or am I just a pure exhibitionist? Haha.

The colour of my glans have since turned a paler colour and my mushroom head seems to have flaired out more too. My boyfriend thought I was cut until after 5 months he pulled my foreskin over my head. It peels straight back behind the glans tho now by itself, even when flaccid.

:D

jdm

I love free balling. Especially in fleece sleep pants. Especially if I use a method that really exposes the sulcus and inner foreskin. Feels amazing! But I don't really do it to get looks like you do. Guess I missed the exhibitionist gene.  :)

soundsgreat87

That's really cool, about it peeling back when flaccid. Was your foreskin short to begin with? I'd love to see but I can understand if you're not comfortable.

camchain

I free ball in joggers in the house, i find it most comfortable when i am home and why not.

anon21

I never wear briefs or underwear at home. 22 years old now, have done it for years I already forgot when I started. I've become so accustomed to it that I rarely get random erections anymore, pulled back or not.

camchain

Glad to here that Anon21, and well done on your progress, learning to control them erections.

Teasle

mhh i might need to try that :D never lived without underwear :D. heck here we go *undressing boxers* :D

thesevenpointfive

Yes i use joggers, and my head shows like really cut, i think i might now be getting some flaring, but you are not alone
Love skining back and letting my head show

Teasle

@thesevenpointfive would love to see the head under the joggers, maybe you can upload a picture :D?!

thesevenpointfive

Quote from: Teasle on 2017-03-09 11:56:02
@thesevenpointfive would love to see the head under the joggers, maybe you can upload a picture :D?!

;D i hate to say this, but there in the washing the ones that show my head..when done i will see what i can do
Love skining back and letting my head show

4toA2

Quote from: jdm on 2017-03-04 17:51:37
I love free balling. Especially in fleece sleep pants. Especially if I use a method that really exposes the sulcus and inner foreskin. Feels amazing! But I don't really do it to get looks like you do. Guess I missed the exhibitionist gene.  :)

Really want to expose my sulcus but I think my fren is too short. Any tips?