Author Topic: Me Before and after sex  (Read 9431 times)

Offline knowmore123

Me Before and after sex
« on: 2017-03-03 16:33:13 »
Its little different fro  the agenda of this forum but being an uncut man i feel to share this different look of before and after sex

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
Re: Me Before and after sex
« Reply #1 on: 2017-03-03 20:20:42 »
Its little different fro  the agenda of this forum but being an uncut man i feel to share this different look of before and after sex

So your saying that your foreskin stays back after sex, which looks good
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline knowmore123

« Reply #2 on: 2017-03-03 20:48:31 »
yes it stays back its been 5 years now i keep my glans exposed mostly. sometime i keep my glans covered also but after sex it remains retracted unless i move it forward. what about you

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2017-03-03 21:24:40 »
yes it stays back its been 5 years now i keep my glans exposed mostly. sometime i keep my glans covered also but after sex it remains retracted unless i move it forward. what about you

Yes mine does, not sure if its the head that has got bigger, it also does it if i play with my self, great pictures by the way

Offline camchain

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2017-03-04 08:14:16 »
Hi. yes great pictures and mine stays back after sex - playing with it to. has done for a while now, unless i put it all forwards that is.Keep it like that, it look's great.

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2017-03-04 17:54:45 »
I'm an intermittent retracter. When I'm in a retraction phase, it will stay back for a good while after sex, but rolls back eventually. When I'm in a covered phase, it rolls back a lot faster.

Offline lvprcm25

• NSFW Access
« Reply #6 on: 2017-03-04 19:18:37 »

Knowmore123 thanks for sharing those pictures. It's a great illustration of something I had observed as well. In my uncircumcised days,  I had an 80% permanent retraction state. I however had to frequently adjust during the day or it would gradually slip over the glans. I've always felt that my glans was the main reason for my lack of complete success. My glans is not large or does it have a deep coronal groove or flare as some call it to hold the skin back. I was just large enough to keep back if I didn't do much activity, particularly sitting down, bending over or anything that would cause my penis to move more inward into my body. Standing and walking were never a problem.

However I noted that my skin would stay back for a good while several hours 4-5 after either a prolonged arousal period or actual physical sex. It's seemed that my glans would expand and stay expanded for a good length of time. On those occasions, I could do anything, sit, run, bend over and the foreskin stayed back. If only my glans could stay in that state indefinitely.

• NSFW Access
« Reply #7 on: 2017-03-04 20:33:06 »

However I noted that my skin would stay back for a good while several hours 4-5 after either a prolonged arousal period or actual physical sex. It's seemed that my glans would expand and stay expanded for a good length of time. On those occasions, I could do anything, sit, run, bend over and the foreskin stayed back. If only my glans could stay in that state indefinitely.

I think this effects all of us and i wish mine would sometimes

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #8 on: 2017-03-04 22:24:58 »
Looks great :D

I didn't approve your gallery pics, they're extremely small, maybe you uploaded the wrong ones.

Offline knowmore123

« Reply #9 on: 2017-03-17 20:16:24 »
Actually appearance of my cock get changes,its look differently. when it is small it looks brown and when it remains long it looks lighter. Also some times my cock get squeezed in small size and become dark. sometime remains hang long in flaccid state. Balls also get tighten up and dark but when hanging lose they look lighter.
here is another one after a hard blow job