Author Topic: Rubber o ring hurting  (Read 5593 times)

Offline Gs

• NSFW Access
Rubber o ring hurting
« on: 2017-02-24 10:56:15 »
Hi
After trying many methods to keep my forsekin retracted I finally found that the rubber o ring method is doing the thing.My problem is that after keeping for a while the ring under my glans it starts hurting me.I have quit a long foreskin but the ring is doing the job well.It hurts especially when i am wearing a jeans and the feeling is like something is pinching.
Any ideas what is it that is hurting

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
Re: Rubber o ring hurting
« Reply #1 on: 2017-02-25 03:20:57 »
Hi Gs. It could be a number of things. The ring could be too tight. You could actually have a piece of skin getting pinched under the ring. But I'm thinking it's probably something else. I suspect that your long foreskin is bunching up, and trying to roll over the ring, and it is getting pinched between the hard fabric of your jeans and the ring. It's just a guess, but I've definitely had that happen to me in the past.

Offline Gs

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2017-02-25 07:25:20 »
Did you do anything about it beacause that is exactly what is hapening?

Offline bobenc0

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2017-02-25 07:47:35 »
I still use a cock ring sometimes even that my skin stays back on it's own without any device.
Aftet couple of hours it sometimes gets itchy and discomfortable and I take the ring off.
That happens with two different sized rings.
I guess Jdm got the right point.
32 Y.O. Permanently retracted ever since May 09 2016. :)
... Self frenum pierced at Mar 19 2018 ...
I love it !

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2017-02-25 08:02:02 »
Did you do anything about it beacause that is exactly what is hapening?
Well, I basically tried different rings or different methods all together. One thing you can do is to stack more than one ring behind the other. So one right behind the glans, and another one right behind that. Just be careful that you don't get a small amount of skin caught in between the rings, or you might get some pinching from that. But if you wear a couple of rings in series like this, it will hold the foreskin back farther, and there will be effectively less of it to bunch up, and get pinched as it tries to roll over.

Personally I rarely use any sort of rubber ring behind the glans any more. These days I mostly alternate between the liquid latex method, and Soundsgreat78's unnamed single rigid ring method. I tend to use the latter most often, because it's it quicker, and because I think that the way it inverts the foreskin, stretches it width-wise and also really stretches the rigid band, it is more likely to help me achieve my goal of auto-retraction on erection.

Offline Sigra

« Reply #5 on: 2017-03-02 12:49:14 »
Well, I basically tried different rings or different methods all together. One thing you can do is to stack more than one ring behind the other. So one right behind the glans, and another one right behind that. Just be careful that you don't get a small amount of skin caught in between the rings, or you might get some pinching from that. But if you wear a couple of rings in series like this, it will hold the foreskin back farther, and there will be effectively less of it to bunch up, and get pinched as it tries to roll over.
That's exactly what I'm doing, and it works brilliantly.