News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Tying off and skin back log.

Started by Dinkleberg, 2016-02-08 13:46:13

Previous topic - Next topic

soundsgreat87

Sounds great Dinkleberg! Looks like you're in it for the long haul now ;) Will you be posting pics once it's all healed up?

Dinkleberg

Dinkleberg

Day 31

Everything is healing nicely and I'm finally having sex again, and it took longer than usual :)

The glans is noticeably desensitised now and the urethral opening (dick hole) has changed colour. It was a pinky colour but is now the same colour as the rest of the glans, which has also changed from a purplish colour to a light pinkish colour. I'm going to call that progress. Noticed as well that the glans is less tapered now and the tip is more blunt. My guess is that this is because the foreskin isn't applying pressure to it anymore.

Will post a pic once all healed up.

soundsgreat87

Dinkleberg

Day 36

The wound it almost healed completely now and there has been no infection to speak of. I'm noticing now that the skin on my glans has changed colour to the point where it now looks like the same colour of my inner fingers. I've also posted some images of the scarring and of my foam cock ring that I use as I've received a question or two about it.

Image 1:
As you can see, the colour of my fingers and glans closely match now.

Image 2:
Foam cock ring doing it's thing.

Image 3:
The cock ring, inner diameter is 25mm (1 inch)

Image 4:
The pale skin you see between the slit and wound is scarring caused by the forced detachment of the frenulum (it was ripped off). Where this scar is now, there was once a hole.

soundsgreat87

Looking great man! I'd be curious to see a shot of the underside without the ring too, if that's possible :)

Dinkleberg

Day 50

ALL HEALED!

The longest 50 days of my life are over. The scarring isn't too obvious thankfully and the extra travel in my foreskin is more than welcome. Been bare-headed now for 50 days straight and the difference is very noticeable now. Sex lasts longer and my glans is quite desensitised. When having a shower and cleaning Mr. Wiggly I can feel the pressure from my fingers but not much else. Where as before, I'd have felt everything. Tried masturbating the other day and my arm got tired!

Here is a pic of the all new Mr. Wiggly

soundsgreat87

Nice job on the frenulum healing and the retraction!! Gonna keep going? ;)

Dinkleberg

There is some frenulum left, but it's mostly scar tissue which is tougher than normal skin but shouldn't be as tough as frenulum skin. Not sure if I'm going to do another cut right now. I'm definitely considering it though.

soundsgreat87

Yeah, the scar tissue will soften over time as well.

Gonna stay retracted for the long haul?

Dinkleberg

Yeah, I've made it this far already. When ever my foreskin rolls back onto the glans it doesn't feel right.

soundsgreat87

Great :D will be nice having you stick around then!

Johnscot

That's looking good. Mine's well on the way to that, I'm on day 17

Dinkleberg

Day 114

I've never missed a day. Still loving it. Seriously considering actually getting cut, I've never been too fond of my foreskin and everything feels better without it. Sex and masturbation last noticeably longer now :D

My glans is now a purple-ish colour, it was pink when I started. I haven't really noticed any change in the last few weeks actually. Sensativity and colour are the same now as they were weeks ago, perhaps the progress has slowed due to keratinisation.

Sorry for the long gap in updates, been hyper-busy with other things the last few months.

mukechin

inspiring.  How does your wife like the new look?