News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Swelling under Corona

Started by Elioxy, 2018-07-15 17:50:13

Previous topic - Next topic

Elioxy

My foreskin might be too long to stay retracted without some device be it a glans ring or something to keep it pulled back all the way. I don't have the issue of it rolling forward when I retract but keeping it retracted causes the foreskin that you know rolls up under the head to start to swell.

Does the swelling subside over time?

scotsguy27

Evening,

When I use the spoon method I'm pretty well tucked in even at the frenulum but because I leave it tucked in for 3-4 days the area under the frenulum swells up a bit and covering my glans again for a bit makes it go down and I just re-spoon.

Hope this gives you some answer

Elioxy

How long do you keep the glans covered before retracting again?

scotsguy27

Usually about an hour? For example if I wake up and its swollen I pull it forward when I get up and keep it forward until I've had breakfast, showered and then retract it when I'm getting dressed